SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club - COMING SOON!

Most ‘hype’ us seeds run $150 - $300 a pack these days in most cases. In some cases even more.

Usually there’s little documentation or even images knocking around of them. Read: likely untested.

So yeh... pricey. But when you consider you can take cuttings or make more stock of them I *guess* it’s not so bad, if you treat them as an investment and make good use of them.

Having grown the old school haze, that’s the building block of a lot of these new sssc strains, there’s a reason it was kept alive for more years than I’ve been on the planet.

But yeh really it’s up to these guys how they want to price their gear, and let the market dictate.

Cheers : )
SO they are going for the niche market, cos not everyone has room to be pulling cuttings from mothers, housing the mother ect. And you guys sometimes go through 100's of seeds to find a keeper, just doing the maths, it's a real niche market. Best of luck to them

I just hope they bring in a poundshop range, I'll be in for that, or an Albert Heijn yellow ticket job :eyebrows:

:shooty:

Hello everybody!

Great to see that people are (still) enthusiastic about the Super Sativa Seed Club! We are working very hard on contacting you and answering all your questions. I already have some nice information about the history and current situation of the Super Sativa Seed Club in an interview at Spannabis 2019, that Jorge Cervantes had with Karel Schelfhout, the founder of SSSC! Please enjoy:

Hello everybody!

Great to see that people are (still) enthusiastic about the Super Sativa Seed Club! We are working very hard on contacting you and answering all your questions. I already have some nice information about the history and current situation of the Super Sativa Seed Club in an interview at Spannabis 2019, that Jorge Cervantes had with Karel Schelfhout, the founder of SSSC! Please enjoy:

Welcome @SuperSativaBram and @SuperSativaSeedClub on site, can't wait to get you started here::pass:

@SuperSativaBram and @SuperSativaSeedClub
I'm trying to get an exact history on the beginnings of autoflowers. Your page on the history on sssc states Nevil was the first to use ruderalis in the "nevil" section on
https://supersativaseedclub.com/content/History-SSSC.html
You stated "The Seedbank is best known for the Nevil’s Haze strain, but Nevil was also the first to use the infamous Ruderalis strain in his breeding work. "

I do believe you but do you have any sources or are you the primary source? Like do you have pictures of ruderalis being being grown back then or any type of physical documentation? I would like to have a real history on the use of autos and ruderalis is where the said history of autoflowers is. And if it is truly from ruderalis then I want to make sure credit is given where it's really due not where the hearsay is from years of disinformation because this is an interesting read and seems fo be an overlooked piece of information in the general auto community not just the "experts"

Thanks!

180-400 euro for 12 regular seeds?? I thought it was a joke, I went outside, caught my breath, came in, cleaned the computer screen, but no, the price was the same. Is it missing a decimal point somewhere in the 180-400 euro??

Yeah I saw that too.I would love to try some of their genetic grown from expert hands..It's effects must be combination of xtc,lsd and light cocaine usage..If not somebody deserves... I will leave it blanks..Don't wanna get banned..

Back