Extraction Stronger infused oil

or coconut oil mayhaps?- bypassing most of the stomach has its bonuses as well

*edit or a blend? double goodness
The lecithin helps the cannibinoids pass the blood brain barrier. I use it in all types of oil - coconut, olive and butter.

c
The lecithin helps the cannibinoids pass the blood brain barrier. I use it in all types of oil - coconut, olive and butter.
coconut oil being a medium chain trigliceride is pretty much the fastest thing absorbed into the system so using it as a carrier for the cannabinol increases the uptake .. adding the lecithin to the carrier should.. I think .. possibly increase the crossover while being processed faster due to the mct. ... way to early and not enough sleep to think on these levels sorry

Ok now u get a smoke report, ok ingestion report. For the junk I used in my extraction I would say this was quit successfully. Yesterday at or on about 4:21 I ingested four 00 capsules of my 2x extraction, I then went to the shop and smoked 2 bowls on my bong. I got quit hi from the smoke, gorilla glue topped off with a nice dusting of kief extracted from the shake I used to make the oil. About then i felt the oil kicking in it was a bit different hi to start, very body relaxing, and after the initial rush it settled down to a long lingering. I think I nodded off a couple short times, and yes today I feel a bit hung over. My tolerance for edibles has increased from when I first started which is a shame I miss the confusion and lack of ability to follow conversations as your mind drifts off to other important thoughts. Now I gudge my medicine by how bad I feel in the morning. And I think this double brew method worked well. I have a 1 1/2 litre of infused oil that is good for baking or injestion, and I have 11/2 oz kief all made from 13 oz shake which I think is a good use for some junk.

Cool. Glad it worked for you :d5:

I found that my tolerance for edibles goes up quickly, so I try to wait a week or so between oral doses.

Yeah, kick-starting with a toke makes a huge difference in the experience for me too. I wonder if it is the aromatic terps etc.

I one time a few years ago was applying for a job and had to pee clean I quit cannabis for a month. I peed clean and when back to my evil ways, it was only about a week before my tolerance was back to what it was. Because of hi tolerance I mostly just smoke cause in order to get the appropriate buzz eating I make myself hungover, and very lazy, and very sleepy. No wonder for so many years it was labeled demon weed .

Back