Seed Stockers Sour D's Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

Like a picture for a brochure. Looks the biz.
Cheers,
EP3

Big girl update
Day 83 for the big girl. Buds are getting heavy and sticky. One of the things I just realised is this is an indica. Going by the skinny leaf structure, sure had me fooled.

20210708_geloto41_8304-1 copy.jpg

Conundrum. Leave the stems in lower right as is so light gets to all the buds or prop em up where stronger light will be mainly on top buds?

20210708_geloto41_8319-1 copy.jpg
20210708_geloto41_8325-1 copy.jpg

The bigger leaves have got more amber going on than the buds. Being indica, I want to see more. I'll check em again Sunday.
@St. Tom @Seedstockers-Mark

Day 83 for the big girl. Buds are getting heavy and sticky. One of the things I just realised is this is an indica. Going by the skinny leaf structure, sure had me fooled.

View attachment 1340782

Conundrum. Leave the stems in lower right as is so light gets to all the buds or prop em up where stronger light will be mainly on top buds?

View attachment 1340784View attachment 1340785
The bigger leaves have got more amber going on than the buds. Being indica, I want to see more. I'll check em again Sunday.
id say there's a lot of sativa going by her leaves may be a good cross is this girl also a gelato 41 also I love your pics what the last trichome one with

id say there's a lot of sativa going by her leaves may be a good cross is this girl also a gelato 41 also I love your pics what the last trichome one with
According to the breeders notes, Gelato 41 is all indica. IDK. All 3 pics are Gelato 41. In the overall shot there is a Black Rainbow on the far right. She's been a bit of a weird grow. Wicked tall and spindly but buds are starting to put on weight.

View attachment 1340782

View attachment 1340784View attachment 1340785
@St. Tom lmfao! Can't be any worse than a great dane. Thank you. 2 things people can do to drastically improve pics is 1. use a tripod. 2 Adjust your white balance. In Photoshop and a lot of others, you can take an "eyedropper and click it on a white area in the pic and Boom! you'll have the true colors--even under blurpie lights. If you don't have any white, add a white card or paper and use that as a reference. You'll prolly find a numeric value for the white so in the future you can just add the number in.

Back