Seed Bank sinsemillast.com

S

stanko

I wasn't going to post this, I was still hoping it would arrive..

But these guys are terrible, NEVER order from these guys, I ordered some beans and some fert.. well over a month and half ago.

The first week nothing arrived I contacted them 5/6 times with no response, so I decide I would post on their forum, I got an email the next day saying that they sent them ages ago, I said I have not received anything can you sort it out.

And there reply was that I needed to sort this out with the delivery company, A little pissed of that i am having to do their job, but ok. The delivery company said that they couldn't find my address so they called the company back and were given another one which they delivered it to.

Now I have to fill out forms and make claims etc.. to try and find out where it is..

So tomorrow it's a call to visa to refund money..

But to much drama and poor customer service.. basically they told me to fuck of it's not their problem..

Sorry to hear about your problems - good luck getting it all settled; and thank you for the heads up. Its always good to get reviews about shops!

Good to know. Sad it had to be at your expense mate.

I love using my visa, for that reason. I can't tell you how often the threat of disputing a charge has gotten some one to do their jobs. Sadly not everyone knows about customer service.

Karma sent.

Back