I flipped it as soon as I cut the other plant. I think it's been 2 weeks of 12 12. Probably a mix up, but it's been a happy gal, so I want to see what it does.
Have you ever heard of the 11/13? I can send you a link if you want. I’ve heard mixed reviews, originally I heard dj short speaking about it on a panel for high times, but there’s also something called the gas lantern method that’s similar or the same. I haven’t read much into that. The vest short explains it, is it helps the plants express phenotypic expression, cuts some time off flower potentially, and doesn’t effect yields. It’s also the natural flowering time near the equator, so it may be better for sativa maybe. Something to think about.

my vote is in, well grown everyone :cheers:

Have you ever heard of the 11/13? I can send you a link if you want. I’ve heard mixed reviews, originally I heard dj short speaking about it on a panel for high times, but there’s also something called the gas lantern method that’s similar or the same. I haven’t read much into that. The vest short explains it, is it helps the plants express phenotypic expression, cuts some time off flower potentially, and doesn’t effect yields. It’s also the natural flowering time near the equator, so it may be better for sativa maybe. Something to think about.
I have, some landrace strains need this to fully flower. It's on my list, just not quite far enough long yet. I'm going to finish this one, somehow , but I'm not giving up!

Voted great job everybody

NL Auto Day 102..
20180807_194936.jpg
20180807_194930.jpg
20180807_194926.jpg

I can't believe that my beautiful bush only got 3 votes! Didn't need buds to be nice, did it?

20180804_124931.jpg

Under 12/12, almost 100 days and starting to get right!

I was just kidding about the votes, congratulations to the winner

I can't believe that my beautiful bush only got 3 votes! Didn't need buds to be nice, did it?

View attachment 939454
Under 12/12, almost 100 days and starting to get right!

I was just kidding about the votes, congratulations to the winner
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That’s a beautiful plant flower or not.

Back