Seed Stockers Seedstockers Gelato 41 solo cup grow, EP3

Shes going to be a cracker bro only suggestion i could make going forward is on your other 2 new ones try keep them close to the light but i top most of my solo cups so maybe consider that if there healthy enough and well done :d5::vibe:

Thank you my friend for the compliment and the rep!! :pass:

Yes, I think topping may be the way forward. The CBD silver lime haze is a strong one with a good colour so she is defo for the chop. 4th or 5th node? Did the BCN at node 5. She is looking hungry but the buds are filling out so happy days. Cant seem to get her to behave at all. May be a strain that likes a bigger pot? Also with work it hard to get in to give a feed through the day and keep the coco as moist as a bigger pot.

Cheers,
EP3

Thank you my friend for the compliment and the rep!! :pass:

Yes, I think topping may be the way forward. The CBD silver lime haze is a strong one with a good colour so she is defo for the chop. 4th or 5th node? Did the BCN at node 5. She is looking hungry but the buds are filling out so happy days. Cant seem to get her to behave at all. May be a strain that likes a bigger pot? Also with work it hard to get in to give a feed through the day and keep the coco as moist as a bigger pot.

Cheers,
EP3
just do the best you can with them feed wise bro and you should be very proud of yourself your deffo finding your groove

Thank you Tom. :bighug::pass:

I will try my very best. It's a bit better now with the lower temps.

Cheers,
EP3

Hello everyone. Thank you for taking the time to drop in on my solo grow.

Day 47

Gelato 41 feeding at 1.0ec PH between 5.9 and 6.0
20210626_231914.jpg

Cheers,
EP3

Hello folks. Hope everyone is well.
Thank you for stopping in on my grow.

Day 52 and the wee Gelato 41 is suffering the heat,but she us a trooper and keeps filling out. Happy days

Cheers,
EP3

Attachments

• 20210702_001401.jpg
    20210702_001401.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 30
  • 20210702_001357.jpg
    20210702_001357.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 31
  • 20210702_000955.jpg
    20210702_000955.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 32
Hello folks. Hope everyone is well.
Thank you for stopping in on my grow.

Day 52 and the wee Gelato 41 is suffering the heat,but she us a trooper and keeps filling out. Happy days

Cheers,
EP3

Looks like she's going into overdrive mode. Time to stack on that weight :pass:

Thanks for the continued updates mate :bighug:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Back