Seed Bank Seedsman first purchase!

NekoSempai

PeaceKeeper
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Wedding Cake, Forbidden Gushers
Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week, and hopefully will have a good rest of the week. So! I have not purchased seeds in 5 years and it seems its harder to purchase seeds than it was in the past, Mainly talking about method of payment. I used to always go to Herbies/herbies autoflower website(no longer exists), and Ali bongo. Ali bongo no longer has seeds, and herbies CC processor wouldn't process my CC for some reason. They have a different processor now and it wont work for me at all. So herbies was out of the question for me. I did some research and landed on seedsman after a few days of looking at what my realistic options were. I finally decided on what I wanted and it came to a little over 50 bucks USD. The order was processed quickly and sent to dispatch within a day. Then about 12 days or so later I finally get the tracking number, which was a little depressing waiting for a tracking for so long haha. It finally came to my doorstep around 2 weeks after my initial order.

So over all it was a smooth experience and everything came in as expected. They gave me 3 free feminized seeds which was really nice. I am located in California in case that makes a difference at all.

Side note: The website functions slowly for me.

Cheers guys! :smokeout: :cheers::smoking:

I remember ordering seeds with a credit card from Herbie's autoflower site... Had forgotten all about that...
:cheers:

Thanks for sharing your experience. It does seem like ordering seeds has strangely gotten more difficult over the past few years, glad you were able to get some through customs!

Neko,
Next time your shopping for seeds.
Have a look at the seedfinder.eu site.
They dont sell seeds but have a very good price comparison page.
At least from there you can compare both price and retailer to order from.
I believe the shipping and importing is not an issue. The crumbs and paper trail is what the retailers are probably concerned about.
I'd say half of all seeds sold right now come out of Spain and there is a reason for that.
Their government let it happen cause there is no damage to their own society.
All the while money is coming into the country.
If people think cocain is expensive.
Do the math on a kilo of cannabis seeds at $5 a seed.
See the bigger picture now. :WTF:

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week, and hopefully will have a good rest of the week. So! I have not purchased seeds in 5 years and it seems its harder to purchase seeds than it was in the past, Mainly talking about method of payment. I used to always go to Herbies/herbies autoflower website(no longer exists), and Ali bongo. Ali bongo no longer has seeds, and herbies CC processor wouldn't process my CC for some reason. They have a different processor now and it wont work for me at all. So herbies was out of the question for me. I did some research and landed on seedsman after a few days of looking at what my realistic options were. I finally decided on what I wanted and it came to a little over 50 bucks USD. The order was processed quickly and sent to dispatch within a day. Then about 12 days or so later I finally get the tracking number, which was a little depressing waiting for a tracking for so long haha. It finally came to my doorstep around 2 weeks after my initial order.

So over all it was a smooth experience and everything came in as expected. They gave me 3 free feminized seeds which was really nice. I am located in California in case that makes a difference at all.

Was your actual bank charge the same as your invoice?

I remember ordering seeds with a credit card from Herbie's autoflower site... Had forgotten all about that...
:cheers:

Thanks for sharing your experience. It does seem like ordering seeds has strangely gotten more difficult over the past few years, glad you were able to get some through customs!
Yea man! I miss that site.... :( It must have not made enough business to maintain. I guess back then auto's were still to niche. Im not a fan of the look of the regular Herbies. The color scheme and just the general design, but the functionality and filters are perfect.
I do find it very strange that in an industry that is even more legal today, its harder to source seeds lol....huh? Owell. At least here in the US we are getting some seed banks thanks to that hemp legalization bill.

Neko,
I believe the shipping and importing is not an issue. The crumbs and paper trail is what the retailers are probably concerned about.
I'd say half of all seeds sold right now come out of Spain and there is a reason for that.
That makes a lot of sense as far as Spain, but its odd that the Netherlands seem to be tightening on sending seeds to legal places in the states at least. Thank you Spain for not shutting us out!

Was your actual bank charge the same as your invoice?

No. I just checked now and they charged me 31 cents USD more than the invoice. :shrug:

Like everything else these days.
The gov't. is tightening up on control.
So once pot will be fully legal in the states, thats when RJ Renolds and others similar will own the monopoly.
You may want to google Monsanto vs. American corn farmers.

So until then , get as many seeds and stains as possible to prepare for the day, we're told the party is over.

Like everything else these days.
The gov't. is tightening up on control.
So once pot will be fully legal in the states, thats when RJ Renolds and others similar will own the monopoly.
You may want to google Monsanto vs. American corn farmers.

So until then , get as many seeds and stains as possible to prepare for the day, we're told the party is over.
Its already happening. So many dummies want fem’d seeds but have no clue breeding fem’d only cause serious issues. I wouldnt eat meat from a retarded animal and ibdamn sure wont smoke bud from a retarded plant haha!!

No. I just checked now and they charged me 31 cents USD more than the invoice. :shrug:

They charged me $5 extra on a $45 order for some processing fee. I biched about it and they finally refunded it.

If you take the time to set up a crypto currency like bitcoin, they give you more of a discount and more freebies, just make sure that if you do set it up to do it first and not after /during your order. Takes long enough to set up that the 20 minute window on your order can expire and you lose your first time bonuses.

Neko,
So if selling seeds is so damaging, why are you contributing to the problem by smoking / growing ? I'm serious and not asking to be an asshole.

Back