SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

This was just before lights on yday as a colour difference just to show the lights make them look paler than they are also @ebnyzord heres my sanlight thread going back years as I'm sponsored unofficially by them and have been since 2017

20240423_221441.jpg

@Antonio_DutchPassion i recon now i should have left them in veg a bit longer but there's no stopping me from running them again and the 3 big girls are gonna be proper decent plant also I've got a ton of canes ready to prop them up if need be as you asked me about a net

Well a new lights on video and as directed I've supercropped the shit out of the back right girl and I had a small mishap on a very back top but I will tape her properly tomorrow but things are really hotting up now. Also the 2 kerosene krash girls in the other tent I don't think they liked the reused soil as the ones in the past got miles bigger but I'm still happy and another big thank to all the friends and other growers that visit my thread I'm so humble and it's so appreciated

Well a new lights on video and as directed I've supercropped the shit out of the back right girl and I had a small mishap on a very back top but I will tape her properly tomorrow but things are really hotting up now. Also the 2 kerosene krash girls in the other tent I don't think they liked the reused soil as the ones in the past got miles bigger but I'm still happy and another big thank to all the friends and other growers that visit my thread I'm so humble and it's so appreciated
View attachment 1679024
Will you reuse that soil with another cultivar or just use fresh all round for the next run?

View attachment 1679024
They are looking tip top mate! Well done on the bending/cropping :thumbsup:
It seems the shortest one is finally catching up in height too, will be interesting to see if she can make it, I hope you'll get a nice main cola there! Just let her go from now on is my advice

Leaves are looking a bit better too man, how long are they in flowering now?

Will you reuse that soil with another cultivar or just use fresh all round for the next run?
i may use the stuff from the autopots again well about 30 per cent of it and after thinking about it the krash girls look a great colour but I think I should of veg them longer but they will still be nice plants but id prefer them filling the space
They are looking tip top mate! Well done on the bending/cropping :thumbsup:
It seems the shortest one is finally catching up in height too, will be interesting to see if she can make it, I hope you'll get a nice main cola there! Just let her go from now on is my advice

Leaves are looking a bit better too man, how long are they in flowering now?
they are just over a week in flower now and I was thinking of giving them a top dress feed with some bat guano or shit lol give them in the autopots a little boost as I think letting them have a day of the res each week does them a world of good and then maybe from next week once I see flowers I will hit them with bac bloom with the pk 5.8 anyhow let me know your thoughts

i may use the stuff from the autopots again well about 30 per cent of it and after thinking about it the krash girls look a great colour but I think I should of veg them longer but they will still be nice plants but id prefer them filling the space

they are just over a week in flower now and I was thinking of giving them a top dress feed with some bat guano or shit lol give them in the autopots a little boost as I think letting them have a day of the res each week does them a world of good and then maybe from next week once I see flowers I will hit them with bac bloom with the pk 5.8 anyhow let me know your thoughts
How are you planning to add the guano?

Qb

How are you planning to add the guano?

Qb
i only sprinkle a bit over the top of the soil and top water it in its only if I feel my plants are looking like they need a boost as with growing big plants mine can get quite hungry and maybe next week or later see how I think they look but normally all my plants get an extra half a biotab a bit later on

i only sprinkle a bit over the top of the soil and top water it in its only if I feel my plants are looking like they need a boost as with growing big plants mine can get quite hungry and maybe next week or later see how I think they look but normally all my plants get an extra half a biotab a bit later on
I made a tea last time and it worked well.

How do you find just top dressing with guano? Does it have instant results? I thought it took weeks to break down so I added it into the soil at the beginning this time ready and waiting to be used in flower.

Qb

Back