Indoor Royal Cheese Auto - Self topped 1st node

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Cannabis Flos - Bedrocan, Medical prescription
(7TH GROW)
Seeds:
RoyalQueenSeeds.
Light: Growing under a decent 400W-600W led, not sure what the real power is but not imo 600W.
Medium: CannaTerra Professional with a little extra perlite since the soil already has a good amount.
Pot Size: 11L Cube DirtPot.
Nutrients: FloraTrio, Micro,Grow,Bloom and with every other feed some Canna CalMag-Agent.
Training method: LST for now.

- 1,5 m2 grow area.
- 24 Hours light cycle.
- Decent control over my humidity levels. (Humidifier and dehumidifier).
-
3 X CO2 Bags hanging above the plants.
- Decent remote controlled tower fan which keeps the air cooled at around 25C-27C.
- PH will be monitored and differed slightly in the PH scales every feed for better nutrient intake.

The main focus of this diary/journal will be about my youngest plant in the tent which is currently at day 18. Will be updating the other plants every now and then, and for sure the harvests and weight.

The reason why i want to focus on this specific plant is because it's rarely seen that an Autoflower tops itself, and especially from the first node.

To start with; Picture of the setup and the little selftopper :weed:
RQS CHEESE Cheese Setup.jpeg afn2.jpg afn3.jpgafn1.jpg
Really excited, wish me luck and happy growing y'all !:jump:
Just to clear something out my plants are named:
Plant [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] = Biggest bush.
Plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] = Second largest bush.
Plant [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] = The non topped one which is small.
Plant [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] = Self topped Auto, the smallest one at pics on thread start.

(STARTED LST DAY 18)

(Kinda old picture of the setup, they are all bigger than that atm)
Here's the current days:
Self topped, the smallest, day 18.
One little bigger, day 22.
the rest two, day 41.

Hi to everyone here @AFN , today im back with some small updates from my Royal Cheese grow op. :welcome:

-My oldest Plant [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is looking healthy and she drinking/eating a decent amount, watering almost 2L every 2-3 days.
Plant [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] at day 43:
image1.jpeg

-No interesting updates on Plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] , still feeding her veg nutrients even though we also at day 43 with her, she still growing vertically a good amount, but showed already signs of pre-flower.

- Today at day 24 i started first LST on Plant [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] , she has been healthy and getting decent light but i think i got some magnesium deficiencies showing up on her, fed her today and hopefully it will help.
Plant [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] LST day 24:
image5.jpeg image6.jpeg image7.jpeg image9.jpeg
(I got a really good start i think, got all new the branches coming up from front and from sides, not one under the main-stem)
(PLEASE SHARE THOUGHTS ON MY LST, IM NORMALLY A SCROG GROWER, GOT INTO LST A FEW GROWS BACK)

-
Plant [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG], our self topped girl is also healthy and got some feeding already going on. Not too much progress on her but at least she looks happy and i got a good feeling about her. The start was slow for her since she topped herself just after the first node and i really hope i would get a good veg with her.
Picture of plant [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] day 21:
image8.jpeg

And just to confirm am i right is this a magnesium deficiency i have ? :
(Images 2 and 3)

image2.jpeg image3.jpeg
Please any advice and tips are appreciated and much love to AFN ! :d5: :toke:

Last edited:
Self topping? That is simply cray cray. Keep a close eye on her so she doesn't move on to self immolation. Eh, bad joke. At least the self topping keeps it interesting.

I loved the royal cheese i have two seeds left from bout a year ago when i grew and was it some frosty oily goodness..

Self topping? That is simply cray cray. Keep a close eye on her so she doesn't move on to self immolation. Eh, bad joke. At least the self topping keeps it interesting.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hi to everyone here @AFN , today im back with some small updates from my Royal Cheese grow op. :welcome:

-My oldest Plant [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is looking healthy and she drinking/eating a decent amount, watering almost 2L every 2-3 days.
Plant [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] at day 43:
image1.jpeg

- No interesting updates on Plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] , still feeding her veg nutrients even though we also at day 43 with her, she still growing vertically a good amount, but showed already signs of pre-flower.

- Today at day 24 i started first LST on Plant [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] , she has been healthy and getting decent light but i think i got some magnesium deficiencies showing up on her, fed her today and hopefully it will help.
Plant [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] LST day 24:
image5.jpeg image6.jpeg image7.jpeg
(I got a really good start i think, got all new the branches coming up from front and from sides, not one under the main-stem)
(PLEASE SHARE THOUGHTS ON MY LST, IM NORMALLY A SCROG GROWER, GOT INTO LST A FEW GROWS BACK)

-
Plant [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG], our self topped girl is also healthy and got some feeding already going on. Not too much progress on her but at least she looks happy and i got a good feeling about her. The start was slow for her since she topped herself just after the first node and i really hope i would get a good veg with her.
Picture of plant [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] day 21:
image8.jpeg

And just to confirm am i right is this a magnesium deficiency i have ? :
(Images 2 and 3)
image2.jpeg image3.jpeg

Please any advice and tips are appreciated and much love to AFN ! :d5: :toke:

Last edited:
Back