• ScroG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No training

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Cannabis Flos - Bedrocan, Medical prescription
Hi, from over a year ago i did my first grow and found some pictures i didn't know i had so here is what i have to share !
For my first grow i didn't have high expectations but when i got to the end i was more than happy with the outcome:
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] plant yielded 90 grams, [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] yielded 76 grams and plant [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] 60 grams.
= 226G from 3 plants.

Seeds: RoyalQueenSeeds
Medium: CannaTerra Professional with a little extra perlite since the soil already has a good amount.
Pot Size: 11L
Nutes: FloraTrio, Micro,Grow,Bloom and with every other feed some CalMag-Agent.
Light: 300W HPS all the way
training: ScroG

Also i always checked PH via monitoring and had a little difference in the PH scales every feed for better nutrient intake.
The grow took about 12-13 weeks from sprout and the aroma was kinda strong with these girls, already at pre-flower i could smell it all over the house.

Really strong plant and fast healer since i snapped the maincola on one plant. Also i believe it is very strong in pest resistance. It can handle heat and also at my first grow i didn't have that good of a humidity control but the girls handled it awesome, even flowering in pretty high RH !

I can recommend these seeds for anyone, and especially to first growers !
The buds were really dense with an amazing fruity smell and little bit earthy/fruity taste, earthy since i left some leaves for a better bud structure, simply amazing. Currently got four harvests of these behind me and definitely will grow some time again in the coming year!

One more thing to note, 4 harvests of these without any signs of defiencies

★★★★★/★★★★★ Lovely smoke, happy growing ! :jointman:

image2-jpeg.1083796

Here's some smoke ready bud:

ak-nug-jpg.1083795

Attachments

• ak nug.jpg
    ak nug.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 210
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    228.6 KB · Views: 322
Congratulations on that harvest and the others they look great you did a killer job with them for sure and it showed in the yield wow lol i had to partially harvest one of my Royal Dwarves and I got a big ol 8 grams of actual bud lol but it was the smallest if the phenotypes you can get I still have maybe a 1/3rd left to chop but I'm letting it go for a week I had to do until partial chop due to bud rot they got moved outdoors after a month inside (not by choice) had a family issue come up and had to move to take care of elderly family member but the partial chop girl is doing great after getting rid of the rot she's double size and covered in trichomes and the stuff I cut looked good had trichs and all pistils went red and curled back in so it looked ready by that but needed weeks for trichs but it smoked ok gave a good body relaxing high with a creeper to it at first and hit you lr head first and couch locky but 30 min into it it switches and get that body and munchies wow munchies like crazy be good for meds for anyone with appetite problems

Congratulations on that harvest and the others they look great you did a killer job with them for sure and it showed in the yield wow lol i had to partially harvest one of my Royal Dwarves and I got a big ol 8 grams of actual bud lol but it was the smallest if the phenotypes you can get I still have maybe a 1/3rd left to chop but I'm letting it go for a week I had to do until partial chop due to bud rot they got moved outdoors after a month inside (not by choice) had a family issue come up and had to move to take care of elderly family member but the partial chop girl is doing great after getting rid of the rot she's double size and covered in trichomes and the stuff I cut looked good had trichs and all pistils went red and curled back in so it looked ready by that but needed weeks for trichs but it smoked ok gave a good body relaxing high with a creeper to it at first and hit you lr head first and couch locky but 30 min into it it switches and get that body and munchies wow munchies like crazy be good for meds for anyone with appetite problems
gotta love the munchies :drool: haha , i been thinking about rqs dwarf or quickone but not sure wich one to try, really wanna try the qucikie and see it vs a lowryder wich one is faster :p

gotta love the munchies :drool: haha , i been thinking about rqs dwarf or quickone but not sure wich one to try, really wanna try the qucikie and see it vs a lowryder wich one is faster :p
Yeah id like to know which is faster cause the way I gotta do my grows for now I need em fast short and simple with good decent yields but hidable from neighbors and family members when they come by to visit while the family member I'm taking care of is in good shape that day but seems like when you got plants outside and people come round some how they always go walk round and end up finding em or getting very close to them luckily they're small or they'd been spotted lol but I gotta keep em close to me with the heat and all the rain we get I've got to be able to check them and move em so they dont get root rot or dry out n die and I've had all of them get some root rot already it wasnt so bad the entire plant started dying but bad enough it killed a lot of the smaller lower branches and fan leaves but I caught it soon as it showed and snuck em inside and dried em out and got 95% of the leaves and branches back to healthy green after 4 days with tons of air flow and using peroxide water that was like half or stronger instead of 2 to ten dilute it was like 6 to ten lol it worked

Yeah id like to know which is faster cause the way I gotta do my grows for now I need em fast short and simple with good decent yields but hidable from neighbors and family members when they come by to visit while the family member I'm taking care of is in good shape that day but seems like when you got plants outside and people come round some how they always go walk round and end up finding em or getting very close to them luckily they're small or they'd been spotted lol but I gotta keep em close to me with the heat and all the rain we get I've got to be able to check them and move em so they dont get root rot or dry out n die and I've had all of them get some root rot already it wasnt so bad the entire plant started dying but bad enough it killed a lot of the smaller lower branches and fan leaves but I caught it soon as it showed and snuck em inside and dried em out and got 95% of the leaves and branches back to healthy green after 4 days with tons of air flow and using peroxide water that was like half or stronger instead of 2 to ten dilute it was like 6 to ten lol it worked
glad to hear you got it fixed, my friends like to grow alot of shortryders and shortryder was what i meant, not low.. But i guess their seeds are from nirvana, crazy fast plants and yields decent, if you want to keep em even smaller you can try smaller pots :)

Love that Royal AK. Got 5 ounces off the last one I grew. It wasn't terribly tall, but it packed great weight. Won't be growing that strain anymore as I have changed to all CBD strains.

Back