Even though the top soil is moist the lower part of the pot could still be dry so you should get used to the weight of the pot when you water when it is fully soaked.The best way to water is in steps not all at once.Water than wait awhile and water again.If the soil is dry and you water all at once alot of it will just go through the pot and out the bottom.
hey man do you think some of this could be associatied with being root bound? i stuck a moisture meter in the soil for shits and giggles and i noticed the root mass was hard to push through, super dense and when i brush away the top soil you can see the mass beginning, 3 gal fabric smart pots

:toke: hey NC'! .... looks like you got covered here well- :thumbsup: She's in no real danger, just a little "cooked" :rofl:
-- yes on the lights up a bit for now,... easier on her for recovery, and the COB's are powerful... I highly recommend going to 20/4,... I know there's a lot of chest beating about this, but everything I see here and have tried tells me this is a very conditional benefit light regime (there's a few good threads here about this, Myth Buster section I believe)... I do see a lot of plants in here that are almost certainly getting "ridden too hard", and it starts to kick off a variety of potential problems...
--- MC is N heavy, and I see N tox' hit folks fairly often with this product... problem is, nute calculators are general guidelines, not always on point; as mentioned, different strains, even pheno's, can have variable nutrient tolerances and demands... N is something the plant will take in no matter what, needed or not... cumulatively, more gets in than what the plant can use and store, and ends up with N tox' (heavy bowing leaves, tip claw), and here, a general nute burn (tip burn)... Flush should have addressed that overload of nute salts... The leaves likely will keep some bowing by the time they harden off; it's a halting to progression that you're looking for....
Looks like you'll have to start preparing separate meals for the ladies mate! :ladies:

:toke: hey NC'! .... looks like you got covered here well- :thumbsup: She's in no real danger, just a little "cooked" :rofl:
-- yes on the lights up a bit for now,... easier on her for recovery, and the COB's are powerful... I highly recommend going to 20/4,... I know there's a lot of chest beating about this, but everything I see here and have tried tells me this is a very conditional benefit light regime (there's a few good threads here about this, Myth Buster section I believe)... I do see a lot of plants in here that are almost certainly getting "ridden too hard", and it starts to kick off a variety of potential problems...
--- MC is N heavy, and I see N tox' hit folks fairly often with this product... problem is, nute calculators are general guidelines, not always on point; as mentioned, different strains, even pheno's, can have variable nutrient tolerances and demands... N is something the plant will take in no matter what, needed or not... cumulatively, more gets in than what the plant can use and store, and ends up with N tox' (heavy bowing leaves, tip claw), and here, a general nute burn (tip burn)... Flush should have addressed that overload of nute salts... The leaves likely will keep some bowing by the time they harden off; it's a halting to progression that you're looking for....
Looks like you'll have to start preparing separate meals for the ladies mate! :ladies:
thank you so much for the advice man im kind of considering buying a nice timer and switching up my light cycle at least for mid to late flower, and yea the nute calculator on their site is bullshit lol i shouldve gone with my gut and went 1/2 strength the full grow but i pulled the trigger. i started feeding my other 3 girls roots organic bloom and a very light feeding of terp tea since it has a lot of micros i may have been missing. also bought some florakleen from my local grow shop and gonna let my ripleys get a nice flush with that too, ppm runoff with clean water last night was into the 1900 range and ph was around 6.1.water going in was 6.6 so im thinking one more round and she'll be ready for light bloom nutes with the rest

3.5 grams/gallon should not have done that. I don’t have much to offer being a noob but you’re in the right place and far from fucked. I’ve heard the ROG can be a bit finicky and indeed I stunted mine so bad she hermied and I had to cull her.

That strong of a reaction almost makes me think maybe the feed was mixed wrong...

Have any more recent pics? Glad to hear she is starting to recover.

thank you man, i did do a small watering this morning with straight Ph'd tap water (pot was light in weight) and shes already losing some of the claw. never seen anything so severe, scared the piss out of me. hoping she produces some nice smoke
Just a tip lad... if your using tap water let it stand over night it releases the chemicals & fumes in the. Every little helps!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

thank you so much for the advice man im kind of considering buying a nice timer and switching up my light cycle at least for mid to late flower, and yea the nute calculator on their site is bullshit lol i shouldve gone with my gut and went 1/2 strength the full grow but i pulled the trigger. i started feeding my other 3 girls roots organic bloom and a very light feeding of terp tea since it has a lot of micros i may have been missing. also bought some florakleen from my local grow shop and gonna let my ripleys get a nice flush with that too, ppm runoff with clean water last night was into the 1900 range and ph was around 6.1.water going in was 6.6 so im thinking one more round and she'll be ready for light bloom nutes with the rest
:eek1: ooof! 1900 ppm is pretty loaded up, and the input vs run-off pH does show it's likely too acidic in there so another flush would be wise,... might be some lock-out going down at that level, more of the competitive uptake thing than outright toxicity...

tox-lockout-jpg.970567
I highly recommend you getting a soil pH probe, so worth it! Control Wizard's Accurate 8 is a good unit, I have one... the unit itself is sold under other brands now though, less money (CW has become expensive suddenly?)... it's all from the same Chinese factory basically! .... check out Amazon, you'll see...

41up98zVHsL._AC_UL160_.jpg
....... flushing is a bit of a stressor too, so to speed drainage and get the O2 back in there, do the flush in under15-20 min, and them set the pot on a small stack of newspaper with some paper towels on top making good contact with the drainage holes; this will cause wicking action to help draw the water off faster,....

3.5 grams/gallon should not have done that. I don’t have much to offer being a noob but you’re in the right place and far from fucked. I’ve heard the ROG can be a bit finicky and indeed I stunted mine so bad she hermied and I had to cull her.

That strong of a reaction almost makes me think maybe the feed was mixed wrong...

Have any more recent pics? Glad to hear she is starting to recover.
it may have been genetic because all 4 of my plants received the same feeding, i had 4 gallons of water and 14g of megacrop and only my ripley showed signs of toxicity. i used florakleen from general hydroponics for 2 waterings and she seemed to bounce back, leaves werent as curly, red stems went away, ive since switched to budda bloom from roots and some terpenez terp enhancer since theyre all in flower now, ripleys on day 40 sweet ans sour at 38 and forgotten cookies at 30 ill post more pics tmo

Back