New Grower PatRatts First Grow Journal

Looks like your profile pic but different...
20220918_134624.jpg

Sunday, September 18th, 2022

Still stretching a little bit. She is about 24 inches tall now, give or take... I put her out in the sun today for an hour. Gave her straight water PH'd to 6.4 yesterday and watered until runoff. The bottom half is not looking too great. But the top half is looking really nice and healthy. Kinda weird looking. Probably brew some worm tea overnight for her next feeding. She has started flowering and smelling very nice! I may end up having to use a taller support. I think I had thrips so I sprayed with insecticidal soap several days ago.

View attachment 1515491
View attachment 1515493
View attachment 1515494
View attachment 1515495

The new growth looks nice n healthy! :thumbsup:

Wednesday, September 21st, 2022

Got a little hot in the greenhouse the past few days. Seems to be doing fine though. Starting to water every day now. Gave it some molasses today. Little if any stretching this time. Definitely in flower.

IMG_0712.jpeg

IMG_0713.jpeg

IMG_0714.jpeg

IMG_0715.jpeg

Tuesday, September 27th, 2022

Put her outside for some sun for about 2 hours yesterday. I think she liked it. The temp only got up to 84. Looks like some of the leaves are clawing. I can't figure out why. I water just about every day now, and I go by weight of the pot. I think I finally got the watering figured out. looking good and is a nice green color. I am just concerned about bugs and mold now since she's in flower now. But I do love the smell!

IMG_0716.jpeg

IMG_0718.jpeg

IMG_0717.jpeg

Tuesday, September 27th, 2022

Put her outside for some sun for about 2 hours yesterday. I think she liked it. The temp only got up to 84. Looks like some of the leaves are clawing. I can't figure out why. I water just about every day now, and I go by weight of the pot. I think I finally got the watering figured out. looking good and is a nice green color. I am just concerned about bugs and mold now since she's in flower now. But I do love the smell!

View attachment 1519119
View attachment 1519120
View attachment 1519121
I had pretty good luck with lost coast plant therapy outside this summer. Can be used up until harvest... :thumbsup:

Back