Outdoor Strategies

Hey guys, nice thread, i read everything, and jeez, there is some good techniques, I loves brambles and other biting bushes styles, deffinetly gonna try it, I have huge fields in forest which parts was cut, grown by blackberries and mostly raspberries. I once succesfully grown 30cm dwarfs in old gravel quarry sides, with near water and nature starting to reclaiming it. I also noticed that in the forest where have been done tree cuttings, theres watter soaking from the ground, so I was thinking to do some project there with swamp tube technique, if I will manage not to leave trails up there. Other thing I thought about that, that It would be nice to plant it in the sides of gravel quarry in the middle is water and the sides of it taken by thorns, the problem is there is one shore where people getting they summer water swims.

Hey guys, nice thread, i read everything, and jeez, there is some good techniques, I loves brambles and other biting bushes styles, deffinetly gonna try it, I have huge fields in forest which parts was cut, grown by blackberries and mostly raspberries. I once succesfully grown 30cm dwarfs in old gravel quarry sides, with near water and nature starting to reclaiming it. I also noticed that in the forest where have been done tree cuttings, theres watter soaking from the ground, so I was thinking to do some project there with swamp tube technique, if I will manage not to leave trails up there. Other thing I thought about that, that It would be nice to plant it in the sides of gravel quarry in the middle is water and the sides of it taken by thorns, the problem is there is one shore where people getting they summer water swims.

Hi @spliff2you - welcome to AFN!!
:love:

That last scenario would be pretty cool.

Do you have any photos to go with your stories?
Start yourself a thread and share!

Ive been growing in blackberry and raspberry patches for many years...not only do they add a fair amount of ground cover, they are also great cover from the air until they start to die off in early sept. Plus they come with the added benefit of free berries, and also give you a reason to be there!("Just picking berries!")
In our area's raspberry patches PH is great as well as great drainage(sometime a little too good so vermiculite is a good additive in those situations)

Great to met another outdoor grower!! Good luck and please tag me if you decide to start a journal.

Hey, thank you guys. I will try to do some photos. Maybe I will start journal, when I educate myself enaugh about all security cautions by doing that safely. Happy to meet and read stories of so many outdoor growers. I would be more than happy if I could do it free of any legal concerns ir greenhouse or in the field...
Yesterday watched beatifull tree top grow video, was beatifull to see how much work was done in that technique, I think it's not worth by doing it with autos, unless it's super auto, but still :)

only 21 more sleeps until beans drop! (then wait for them to sprout, put into container, then move under grow light, then xfer into larger pots and put under hps, then replanted and set outside 30 days later and growing until harvest!!!!!)

4 days until go time!! Photo monsters in the making hopefully!

Greenhouse cleared out this morning. About 6 babies germinating indoors and another 6 germinating in paper. Can't wait to get then going outside. Some in pots on shelves in the greenhouse and others straight into the soil in the ground

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Greenhouse cleared out this morning. About 6 babies germinating indoors and another 6 germinating in paper. Can't wait to get then going outside. Some in pots on shelves in the greenhouse and others straight into the soil in the ground

Good for you, @Dave_Shorts -- have any photos to share?
:love:

I'll take some tonight and show you. I've 3 advanced seeds skunk. 3 dp Frisian dew. 4 dp white widow. 3 dp autoduck. And
......hmm..... I think I've more I'll take some pictures later

Back