Mephisto Genetics Outdoor 2014!

Amazing breathtaking thread! Much Karma your way :karma Cloud:, thanks for a fantastic read.

Looking strong and healthy Mitch..a nice jungle forming in the greenhouse too.. (a job for Tim:grin:)..:Sharing One:

Thanks dude! it'll be my job, tim's been doing the vast majority of work down in the lower plot!

Wow, it's so lush and gorgeous like a real life Fern Gully! These updates are always a treat!

No probs pal, they'll be getting better from here on out I hope..
Amazing breathtaking thread! Much Karma your way :karma Cloud:, thanks for a fantastic read.

cheers man!

That netting great idea looking really good Mephisto

That netting great idea looking really good Mephisto

I like it as it gives each cola a chance to get some seperation, and also for support during storms and when they (hopefully) get weighty ;)

Hey guys, long time no see in here.

We are about 70% through harvesting, the weather has been attrocious , really horrible end to the season.

We have lost some to mould, some to caterpillars, but we should still get a nice return for our efforts, and already have better plans for next year.

Here's a bit of a re-wind..

10th sept -
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture386228-10-09-od-s.jpg

15th sept -
Skywalker kush foreground - Northern cheese haze in the back ground
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture386232-15-09-od-s.jpg

24th sept -
The white S1 in the greenhouse
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture386231-24-09-od-s.jpg

28th sept - Today!... very wet. Having a play with our darkside kush .. sporting a new hoody :)
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture386227-28-09-od-s.jpg

The plants have been pretty battered down there.. so not the prettiest now, but the buds look splendid
Pre-trim
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture386229-dside-od-chop-s.jpg

After trim..
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture386230-darkside-trim-od-s.jpg

Ciao!

Speechless (other than the ability to type "speechless")

:)

Amazing work brother...:slap: Hoodie looks good too..:grin:

bit of a farewell to the outdoor season, apologies I didn't get more photos, but it's been the busiest summer of my life!
Next year will be bigger and badder with much more documentation, now we've become 3!

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture387377-team-mephisto-s.jpg

there's only a handful of plants left now , and we've begun to process material into kief for extraction making over autumn and winter.

cheers all!

Back