Nutrient & Additive Osmocote Plus

Budget friendly easy option.
Well Bill ya got me researching this stuff. May I ask what made u choose the Plus version over the Veg and flower version?
No real reason other it had the 11 essential nutrients logo on the front and I was too lazy to turn them both around to do a detailed side by side comparison.....
Edit: it might have Brawndo in it too.....which is all a plant really needs.

OK..Now I got curious and finally found a good reason and I'm glad I grabbed the plus..
While Osmocote mainly offers nitrogen, potassium and phosphorous, Osmocote Plus contains other nutrients in smaller amounts. These nutrients include boron, copper and magnesium, among others. In all, Osmocote Plus offers an additional 11 nutrients, while other products tend to offer fewer
I remember seeing that 11 other nutrients when I was in the store and the light bulb lit up.

Hmm, not getting much action here. I'm interested !. Can you tell us a little about your experience with it ??? I do know it's a lot cheaper than grow dots and somewhat similiar..

Hmm, not getting much action here. I'm interested !. Can you tell us a little about your experience with it ??? I do know it's a lot cheaper than grow dots and somewhat similiar..
All under the sig.....The links Bill's ongoing grow, Current grow ( which was my last one ) and Wick'd Solo Side Show. Almost all was Osmocote plus and plain tap water.
My experience I'm gonna keep on using it. Some strains show more deficiencies in flower than others but since I've not been bothering to pH test the water that was expected. Next round I will be pH'ing to 6 before I put it in to see if I can improve it. The last crop gave me 21 oz from a 3 x 5 area in 3 months in 4 gallon auto pots. Not too bad.

@Bill.de.Cat - I still haven't remembered to get a dang picture but! I have 3 photos in cheap bag soil with off the shelf Home Depot osmocote on your recommendation. Things are still going well and I've only given tap water, not even pH adjusted. You are onto something here.

EDIT: It's gone better than my attention filled attempt with growdots.

@Bill.de.Cat - I still haven't remembered to get a dang picture but! I have 3 photos in cheap bag soil with off the shelf Home Depot osmocote on your recommendation. Things are still going well and I've only given tap water, not even pH adjusted. You are onto something here.

EDIT: It's gone better than my attention filled attempt with growdots.
Next test I will be doing is to actually pH the water to 6 to see how that effects the plants. I know my tap/well water is in the 9's with high calcium from the limestone aquifer....