Live Stoners NY GROWERS CLUB

OldSchool 718 here First Time NY Grower been Smoking Forever,
5 girls 2 Purple Haze from Crop Seed Kings / 3 Bruce Banner from Seed fair. No LST or Topping Tall and Lanky,
IMG_20210817_174636.jpg
IMG_20210817_174619.jpg

all 5 with so hum living soils growing outdoors in 2.5 gallon air pots.
The (2) Germinated Purple Haze seeds were planted directly into the living soil
(Rookie Mistake) But Manged To Survive and now are getting Close To harvest.
IMG_20210817_174651.jpg

Last edited:
started with gorilla glue, Hindu Kush, and candy Kush from growers choice.
using the candy as my test bed for harvesting etc. waiting for these to harvest.
next is my round 2 which is my nursery of sorts-2 are damaged plants from deer that kept growing so I’m learning what they can handle and how the plants respond to things.

my third round just started in cups-porch by day and a small grow light by night to protect them from animal damage that I’ve been reacting to (hence the cages around plants). those seeds are from seedsman.

all likely have some sort of issues but I’m too green to realize anything so I’m just soaking up all the data I can!

View attachment 1356561View attachment 1356563

View attachment 1356565
View attachment 1356566
View attachment 1356567
Nice, they all look like they’re happy!

OldSchool 718 here First Time NY Grower been Smoking Forever,
5 girls 2 Purple Haze from Crop Seed Kings / 3 Bruce Banner from Seed fair. No LST or Topping Tall and Lanky,View attachment 1356594View attachment 1356595
all 5 with so hum living soils growing outdoors in 2.5 gallon air pots.
The (2) Germinated Purple Haze seeds were planted directly into the living soil
(Rookie Mistake) But Manged To Survive and now are getting Close To harvest. View attachment 1356591
Looking like they are doing good. They getting near the finish line?

We might have some heavy rains & wind coming though NY area tonight into Tomorrow,
left over from hurricane Fred, decided to put the girls behind the shed hopefully out of harms way.View attachment 1356936

im debating doing the same, although they’ve made it through every storm since late June.

im debating doing the same, although they’ve made it through every storm since late June.
I hear ya green they pretty much stand up to anything,
I sleep a little better knowing they have their backs to a wall.

my girls are tall and Lanky :smoking:

Last edited:
Looks like most of that mess is staying south of me, going to rain most of the day tomorrow and that's ok. Maybe the humidity will come down some.

Looks like most of that mess is staying south of me, going to rain most of the day tomorrow and that's ok. Maybe the humidity will come down some.
I got lucky we had some rain early this morning,
Humidity is out of control today went to check Trichomes my jewelers loupe fogged up !

Still got fat blue in my covered porch, cuz of rain and humidity. Don't want anymore budrot! She in a bucket so when sun pops out I can give her some and when rain shows she can rest back in the porch! Both OD plants got smacked with four consecutive days of frost last year. Do not want that happening this year! Lol

Back