Welcome

Welcome to the Autoflower Network, the largest and longest running autoflower resource in the world!

new site, new Free Giveaway!

Greenleaf Nutrients

Welcome to the CannaZone
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
hi guys, sorry for not being so active in the past few years. Covid hit supply chains pretty hard, we have been growing a lot of barely struggling to manage any free time for community feedback or promos. Also, hope the new site works out well, I saw they switched domains a few weeks back.

So, we finally have a bunch of new stock ready, and want to reward everyone with a Free Promo giveaway. This will be a genuine free giveaway, meaning you don't even have to pay for shipping. We just ask that you keep it 1 per person/household, because these type of promos can eat up a huge amount of costs pretty quick with product + shipping costs around the world! Anyways, here the promo, its for a free bag of our new Mega Crop in 3lb / 1.36kg size, and free Sea-K Seaweed extract (best quality available). Read and follow the instructions carefully if you want in. thanks! :headbang:

1680769282890.png
:pighug:

hi guys, sorry for not being so active in the past few years. Covid hit supply chains pretty hard, we have been growing a lot of barely struggling to manage any free time for community feedback or promos. Also, hope the new site works out well, I saw they switched domains a few weeks back.

So, we finally have a bunch of new stock ready, and want to reward everyone with a Free Promo giveaway. This will be a genuine free giveaway, meaning you don't even have to pay for shipping. We just ask that you keep it 1 per person/household, because these type of promos can eat up a huge amount of costs pretty quick with product + shipping costs around the world! Anyways, here the promo, its for a free bag of our new Mega Crop in 3lb / 1.36kg size, and free Sea-K Seaweed extract (best quality available). Read and follow the instructions carefully if you want in. thanks! :headbang:

View attachment 1580536:pighug:
@Cultivators

:peek: ... Nice looking offer!!

I'm a big fan of megacrop, won't pass this up. :biggrin:

Is DMing start chat or start conversation? :woohoo:
DM is direct message - we sometimes call them PM's (private message) .. but yeah , click their name and start a conversation so you can keep your details private with them! :d5:

Awwww Yeah!!....ARE YOU F**KIN KIDDING ME!!..... :bow: :bow: ....I am soopah up for this...I have used a sample of mega before and it was easy to use and grew good ladies with loads of bud on them...sending email now dudes.....in fact
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS @Cultivators it's a great offer from Greenleaf ...Thanks @blue