Extraction New "innovation" in the extraction field - the Nespresso of Weed

snerval

Cultivators Club
Reaction score

Product_001.jpeg

Next, there will be a machine that will consume it for you :rofl:

"
90 Second Extraction
Faster Extractions. Our fully-automated process takes only 90 seconds. That’s 100 times faster than anything currently available on the market.
"

Curious what they are doing to cut down the time on extraction?

Oui ! And also how they can handle proper decarb in such a short time ?

EXTRACTS, ACTIVATES (decarboxylates), INFUSES All-in-one commercial grade appliance that takes up less space than your coffeemaker
Fully automated system for exact temperature control and precision timing
Includes Mixing and ACTIVATE (decarboxylation) modes to prep your extracted oil for your desired use

Yeah...the only vid on yt is the same as their website, seems if it was a good legit product they'd have a few "development" vids up and a couple actually showing it ( their process ) being used ......seeing as it's in pre sale and ships summer of 2023 I'd be leery of it....giving themselves a year to collect money and then disappear with it.
edit:
I.B.E GREEN POINT RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT LTD
Rehov Hachsharat Hayishuv 49
8487037 Beer Sheva
Israel.....
and here is the caveat..from the pre order info.
Green Point does not warrant that the Product description is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free.
so if they ship you an empty plastic case, they are covered.

Last edited:
"
90 Second Extraction
Faster Extractions. Our fully-automated process takes only 90 seconds. That’s 100 times faster than anything currently available on the market.
"

Curious what they are doing to cut down the time on extraction?

I suspect they are using heat and pressure. Interesting to see what it does to the final product. Probably produces a pretty flat final product. Plenty of THC extracted but perhaps for edibles where the plants flavors and scents aren't wanted or needed it would be well used.

According to this article, a simple Nespresso machine can do the job - the best part is that it seems to really work :biggrin:

I'm curious now lol

I haven't had a nespresso machine last much more then 2 and a half years yet. And that's just using it for coffee :crying:

I'm going to guess that its using steam to extract.

Back