Reaction score
Hello all. I am a long time stalker of AFN. I have been helped by so many of you all already just by stalking. I feel like I know so many of you all. I am anxious that I have finally broke out of the stalking shell. I am a relatively new grower. Weed has definitely, hands down, been the best medicine that I have ever found. I look forward to talking to everyone.

Welcome! Yeah I started out also by stalking out for a little while until I really needed help. Been here on/off ever since always learning from my fellow members. This site is the best with friendliest people, I am sure you will find yourself within good and really worthy company here. You been doing growing yourself? If so, can you shed any light on what kind of grows and how you been doing? All the best bro!

Welcome to the light, Bel!:bighug::pass:
I too was once a shy lurker:peek: , until realizing nobody here was gonna bite:toke:
I have had a penguin chew on my shins a couple of times, though... Cheeky little bugger just comes out of nowhere!:crying::pighug:
Are you planning to get a grow journal started up? Remember, we're here to help:thumbsup::peace:
EDIT:
Almost forgot, here's your wuppin', Brother: :slap: :naughtystep::naughtystep:
:naughtystep::deadhorse::deadhorse::pimphand::muahaha:
:passit:

Last edited:
:thumbsup:Hey bro welcome to afn....hmm welcome INTO Afn is more like it. :rofl: As you already know we don't bite, Just warm welcomes and some of the finest folks around. What are you growing, or plan on growing?

:thumbsup:Hey bro welcome to afn....hmm welcome INTO Afn is more like it. :rofl: As you already know we don't bite, Just warm welcomes and some of the finest folks around. What are you growing, or plan on growing?

Dont let @BigSm0 fool you we may nibble...

Welcome to the site

Hi grow-bro :welcome: to the party!! Make your way around ,ask questions,and youll find your style pretty quickly..

Hey Bei,

please tell me you are from the far east ! We don't get many member from that area. Either way, welcome my friend, now you have started, don't stop posting........see you in Live Stoners...................eP.

Hello all. I am a long time stalker of AFN. I have been helped by so many of you all already just by stalking. I feel like I know so many of you all. I am anxious that I have finally broke out of the stalking shell. I am a relatively new grower. Weed has definitely, hands down, been the best medicine that I have ever found. I look forward to talking to everyone.
Really nice to meet You and from ure introduction ull be able to qualify for the lurker badge I done the same for a little while and it's the best decision I made to join I bet you won't be disappointed.
Jump into live stoners for a chat and ure more than welcome to follow my links bud

Back