Grow Mediums Mom's NEW Healing Path CBD, AutoPot, AutoCob, Coco Grow

MassMom

Just watchin my daughter enjoy my harvest!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I dont....I grow to help others :-)
Hi peeps! I have been away so long...unfortunately I had a family member pass away, and growing was the last thing on my mind. I have been feeling the "itch" lately to get back into it, but I feel like I have forgotten everything!! Nice to be back, and GROW ON my friends!! Here we go.

Veg Area:
30”x18”x36” Vivosun Veg Tent
Mini "Vornado" Fan
(1) DuroLux 96w HO T5
(2) Clear Plastic Solo Cups & Stands (for stability)

Grow Area:
48"x36"x72" Hongruilite Grow Tent
4" VenTech Fan, Filter & Speed Controller
36” Lasko Oscillating Tower Fan
(2) 3.9G Autopots
(3) BigSm0’s 3500k 55wAutoCobs

Nutrients/Supplements:
Mykos (during replants)
Rhizotonic (first 2 weeks or so)
MegaCrop2 Nutrient(1 Part)
MegaCrop Cal-Mag

Medium:
Jiffy Pellets
CannaCoco Natural/Perlite

Seeds:
(2) Healing Path Genetics/High CBD 15:1/AutoFem Tester Seeds
(Possible Harley Tsu/CBD Haze)
Given to me by very good friend ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8/09/21
Tent Temp: 78
Tent RH: 69

I started this grow by making a batch of warm water, Cal-Mag, and Rhizotonic PH'd to 6.0, and then dropped in (2) Jiffy Pellets to "fluff them up". While waiting for those, I drilled holes in the bottom of (2) clear 12oz solo cups, filled them with CannaCoco/Perlite, and took their "dry weight"...approx 120g. Then I moistened the soil in the cups with the leftover water, calcium, rhizotonic mixture, and took their "moist weight"~ approx 230g. Pellets were fluffed by this time, so I opened them up and dropped a seed in the middle of each one and covered lightly. Made a hole in the center of the moist coco/perlite cups, sprinkled in a little Mykos, and planted in the fluffed pellets. I then placed the 2 cups inside black containers and put them in the veg tent under the T5 light. I filled the tent tray with water and mosquito dunks as I am having a HARD time keeping the humidity up. (water is not touching the coco cups) Will spray pellets daily to keep them moist until the ladies show their pretty heads. Then I will turn on the tent fan and start "dunk feeding" the cups. All quiet for now, just waiting to see the new babies. :):hump:

20210809_142528.jpg

:)

Last edited:
Thanks guys!!! I have not smiled so much or been this excited about anything in a long time. I miss growing so much. XOXOXO

I am going to move this over to the INDOOR GROW JOURNALS.....CLICK HERE TO COME VISIT!!!!!

Back