Mephisto Genetics Mizzo’s Mephistos.

What do we have going on here?? Did I hear? Could it be true?? Mizzo’s greenhouse adventure with mephisto genetics?!?!? coming soon?? I’m trying to make it happen if it does a new thread will be started this could be epic either way lol. These will all be out of my older genetics I have collected. Since I never popped the chemdoggin that will happen along with at least one forgotten cookies as the one I ran was legendary in my mind. Along with some others limiteds and who knows what else.

What do we have going on here?? Did I hear? Could it be true?? Mizzo’s greenhouse adventure with mephisto genetics?!?!? coming soon?? I’m trying to make it happen if it does a new thread will be started this could be epic either way lol. These will all be out of my older genetics I have collected. Since I never popped the chemdoggin that will happen along with at least one forgotten cookies as the one I ran was legendary in my mind. Along with some others limiteds and who knows what else.
Subbed! :cheers:

Talking about Forgotten Cookies …. I’m currently growing one … she‘s a beast

Day 55, 55 inches tall
ADB0A404-E159-4405-9B37-B939656B5372.jpeg

Happy growing!

Whatcha running, besides Chemdogging? Many of the oldies are pre-move? GWK was a good one.

Whatcha running, besides Chemdogging? Many of the oldies are pre-move? GWK was a good one.
Probably gonna run some sour crinkle also the sour orange livers and sour alien livers. GWK is on the agenda as well as white crack and white chem. I have 12 slots and my buddy has 6 but I’m gonna talk him into 12. Gonna soak and put in my seedling tray tomorrow hoping for Monday birthdays. Then two weeks inside while my photos are vegging then out to the greenhouse.

I think I just got my sister to take some as well.

Seeds are soaking and will soak in a water with mammoth p mixture. Old stock so I’ll check in 4 hrs but will leave unless starting to crack open for at least 5-6hrs. We have most strains I started 4 unless I didn’t have 4 then it was 2-3. Starting with Bluetoof special mmmm the flavor, AvT special, chemdoggin, forum stomper, forgotten cookies, samsquanch, 3 Bears Og, Sour crinkle, sour alien livers, sour orange livers and thanks to @BCBudlady some witch doctor autos. I started a bunch extra I’m sure some lucky person will be happy if I get a gold sprouting ratio. Fingers crossed if this works out the new thread will start as well. Have a blessed evening and thanks for stopping in

I’m going to get to sample of all these but I’m struggling with what I’m going to keep for myself to run. I think I’m gonna wind up with at least one of each.

Back