Mephisto Show Grows 2023
Late Flower #1
Day 82

She's nearly finished..

Screenshot_2023-06-22-11-52-40-891.jpg

:worship:

Last edited:
harvest
Day 79 was harvest day for Mephisto Genetics Sundae Thumper tester #1. This was one of the stickiest plants I've grown, and the resulting ball of finger hash barely fit in the pipe bowl. The sweet aroma has permeated the whole house even though the exhaust exits well above the roof. Vaping a little bud that came off while pulling off the fan leaves had a flowery candy flavor. I've been busy til 3 hours past bedtime, so no couch-lock here. Here's her final side view, a top view from day 77, a very chunky cola, and a dozen branches hanging. Tester #2 might take longer to finish, not a hint of fade yet.
MGST.1_day79.jpg MGST.1_day77_top.jpg
MGST.1_day79_cola.jpg MGST.1_day79_hang.jpg

I've been cropping and compressing my pics to keep the file sizes under 300k so they don't take too long to load. The originals are more like 3 or 4 Mb. If @stan_mephisto needs the higher-resolution originals I keep them on file. Anyway, @N/A-Greengo's professional pics will look better in the Mephisto Genetics catalog when Sundae Thumper is released.

I've been cropping and compressing my pics to keep the file sizes under 300k so they don't take too long to load. The originals are more like 3 or 4 Mb. If @stan_mephisto needs the higher-resolution originals I keep them on file. Anyway, @N/A-Greengo's professional pics will look better in the Mephisto Genetics catalog when Sundae Thumper is released.
Mine are compressed from the originals as well. It's a habit I've gotten myself into so that when others decide to download, I'll be the only person to have the full resolution image at my disposal.

Give yourself a little credit my friend. You've uploaded some very fine photos of a successful test run IMHO!

:d5:

Back