Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Monday - March 21st

stan_mephisto

Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Mephisto Enthusiast,

It is always a beautiful Monday when all three stores are open!!!

The US store gets the first look at the re-released Sour Bubbly. Like Mark Morrison in 1996, Sour Bubbly is back out on the streets and ready to smack your tastebuds six ways from Sunday with an all-out assault of sour gummies and bubblegum. The initial cross was made at the farm at F2 of the photo to auto process, before being selectively bred out to F5 and initially released way back around 2016. She lived happily in the catalogue for two years before a spring cleaning led to us reverting our Originals line back to the few ‘true’ original Mephisto strains that had started it all. After that, we thought Sour Bubbly was gone forever; we kept a small stash of Mitch’s Pick seeds at the farm in the vault, passed a few to our international friends in the US and the Netherlands and that seemed to be that. That was until Tim, whose favourite strains have almost always been those old school bubblegum strains of the 90s said to us ‘I grew out my last Sour Bubbly, when can I get some more?’

The Canadian store is starting to see some of the latest restocks!! SODK makes it way to the North, just in time to start planning your outdoor garden. Like our other sativa dominant strains, she begins life looking pretty indica and innocent, but once past the seedling stage, she excels and explodes in upwards and outwards growth. SODK typically grows with a waxy deep green sheen to the leaves and sturdy branches. She produces a very thick main cola, and multiple large secondary colas of flowers very heavy with resin on both the leaves and flower clusters. She's incredibly more-ish both to grow and smoke. Customers have seen over 7oz per plant in good conditions. She can shoot past 120cm tall, and will definitely appreciate a big pot and training. A 5 gallon/19 Liter pot will really let the SODK stretch her legs and result in a heavy plant.

The UK store also gets another look at SODK and her cousin Super Orange Haze. Did you know we used SODK to make Super Orange Haze?? The Super Orange Haze F1 photoperiod x auto cross was made way back in 2015, doing continued work on the Originals line strains, we were already looking to develop new and improved strains based on those. We were running and trialling a multitude of high-quality photoperiod cuttings, and one stood way out from the crowd as one of the oiliest, stickiest going. The cutting in question was a super lemon haze acquired from Barcelona. It was perhaps the first strain we would take rolled joints down to the photoperiod flowering room and rub on the plants for some true 'live resin' fun. The vigour was something to behold, you could pop a relatively small cutting into flower and she would bush out and go mental, tripling, quadrupling, quintupling, a really nice strain to scrog for a smashing yield but still had that top-shelf headstash quality too. The strain to mate her with was obvious to us, to complement the citrus lemony skunky funk haze, was our Sour Orange Diesel Kush for a doubly citrusy experience. During the development of the project we have primarily focused on capturing the resin production and high level of terpenes over the overall plant size, however, when grown in a good environment she can certainly get some size on to match to make a very well rounded, Super strain.

Is anyone still reading these drop posts?? Well if you made it this far, I want to tell you about a super secrete society, having a super secrete meeting, about a not so secrete release next week. Open your third eye and peer into the future to see what is in store.

-The USA store opens - Monday, March 21st @ 3 PM Eastern Time / 12 PM Pacific Time

Strain List

• Sour Bubbly
  • Strawberry Nuggets
  • 3 Bears OG
  • Skywalker
  • Sour Stomper
  • March Freebies
    • (3 Bears OG x Samsquantch) x Samsquantch
    • (Double Grape x Creme De La Chem) x Mango Smile
    • Fugue State x Forum Stomper
    • HubbabubbaHaze x Livers bx
    • (Strawberry Nuggets x Skywalker) x Samquantch
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The UK store opens - Monday, March 21st @ 12 PM GMT

Strain List

• S.O.D.K
  • 3 Bears OG
  • 4 Assed Monkey
  • Super Orange Haze
  • Double Grape
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The Canada store opens - Monday, March 21st @ 12 PM EST

Strain List

• SODK
  • Skystomper 2.0
  • Forum Stomper
  • Sour Stomper

The US store gets the first look at the re-released Sour Bubbly. Like Mark Morrison in 1996, Sour Bubbly is back out on the streets and ready to smack your tastebuds six ways from Sunday with an all-out assault of sour gummies and bubblegum. The initial cross was made at the farm at F2 of the photo to auto process, before being selectively bred out to F5 and initially released way back around 2016. She lived happily in the catalogue for two years before a spring cleaning led to us reverting our Originals line back to the few ‘true’ original Mephisto strains that had started it all. After that, we thought Sour Bubbly was gone forever; we kept a small stash of Mitch’s Pick seeds at the farm in the vault, passed a few to our international friends in the US and the Netherlands and that seemed to be that. That was until Tim, whose favourite strains have almost always been those old school bubblegum strains of the 90s said to us ‘I grew out my last Sour Bubbly, when can I get some more?’

The Canadian store is starting to see some of the latest restocks!! SODK makes it way to the North, just in time to start planning your outdoor garden. Like our other sativa dominant strains, she begins life looking pretty indica and innocent, but once past the seedling stage, she excels and explodes in upwards and outwards growth. SODK typically grows with a waxy deep green sheen to the leaves and sturdy branches. She produces a very thick main cola, and multiple large secondary colas of flowers very heavy with resin on both the leaves and flower clusters. She's incredibly more-ish both to grow and smoke. Customers have seen over 7oz per plant in good conditions. She can shoot past 120cm tall, and will definitely appreciate a big pot and training. A 5 gallon/19 Liter pot will really let the SODK stretch her legs and result in a heavy plant.

The UK store also gets another look at SODK and her cousin Super Orange Haze. Did you know we used SODK to make Super Orange Haze?? The Super Orange Haze F1 photoperiod x auto cross was made way back in 2015, doing continued work on the Originals line strains, we were already looking to develop new and improved strains based on those. We were running and trialling a multitude of high-quality photoperiod cuttings, and one stood way out from the crowd as one of the oiliest, stickiest going. The cutting in question was a super lemon haze acquired from Barcelona. It was perhaps the first strain we would take rolled joints down to the photoperiod flowering room and rub on the plants for some true 'live resin' fun. The vigour was something to behold, you could pop a relatively small cutting into flower and she would bush out and go mental, tripling, quadrupling, quintupling, a really nice strain to scrog for a smashing yield but still had that top-shelf headstash quality too. The strain to mate her with was obvious to us, to complement the citrus lemony skunky funk haze, was our Sour Orange Diesel Kush for a doubly citrusy experience. During the development of the project we have primarily focused on capturing the resin production and high level of terpenes over the overall plant size, however, when grown in a good environment she can certainly get some size on to match to make a very well rounded, Super strain.

Is anyone still reading these drop posts?? Well if you made it this far, I want to tell you about a super secrete society, having a super secrete meeting, about a not so secrete release next week. Open your third eye and peer into the future to see what is in store.

-The USA store opens - Monday, March 21st @ 3 PM Eastern Time / 12 PM Pacific Time

Strain List

• Sour Bubbly
  • Strawberry Nuggets
  • 3 Bears OG
  • Skywalker
  • Sour Stomper
  • March Freebies
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strain List

• S.O.D.K
  • 3 Bears OG
  • 4 Assed Monkey
  • Super Orange Haze
  • Double Grape
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strain List

• SODK
  • Skystomper 2.0
  • Forum Stomper
  • Sour Stomper
Just signed up on the mephisto gemetics website ….don’t know much about new to autos…do I get to order when the countdown ends…also do they take bitcoin? And what strain is the best I see they have like 5 new out but there nowhere to place an order ?

Strain List

• Sour Bubbly
  • Strawberry Nuggets
  • 3 Bears OG
  • Skywalker
  • Sour Stomper
  • March Freebies

Strain List

• S.O.D.K
  • 3 Bears OG
  • 4 Assed Monkey
  • Super Orange Haze
  • Double Grape

Strain List

• SODK
  • Skystomper 2.0
  • Forum Stomper
  • Sour Stomper
Also I live in us Florida exact so they will ship discreet right ? Which site you said there’s 3 I’ve only seen mephisto genetics on first google search…

Like isn’t that the actual site…? This is the
link
Which stains are the best I’m ordering 3 of two different types as budget is limited …

Also I live in us Florida exact so they will ship discreet right ? Which site you said there’s 3 I’ve only seen mephisto genetics on first google search…

.com is the US site. Products are available when the countdown time ends. For a first timer I would shoot for 3 Bears or Sour Stomper. If you like really strong indicas then deff pick up strawberry nuggets.

Check the distributors tab for seed bank offerings. they usually have 5-8 strains always in stock.

Ok I used that site do they ship to Florida?…and ok I’ll order those I see them …thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
.com is the US site. Products are available when the countdown time ends. For a first timer I would shoot for 3 Bears or Sour Stomper. If you like really strong indicas then deff pick up strawberry nuggets.

Check the distributors tab for seed bank offerings. they usually have 5-8 strains always in stock.
How do I order them ? I have an account there’s no where to place an order ?…

Only order on Mondays when clock hits zero. They sell the allotment of those strains for that particular monday and when sold out they close. Then do it again the next Monday with different strains the next week. Some go within mins so good to get on as soon as clock hits 0 to get what you want.

Ok so they’ll be a
Only order on Mondays when clock hits zero. They sell the allotment of those strains for that particular monday and when sold out they close. Then do it again the next Monday with different strains the next week. Some go within mins so good to get on as soon as clock hits 0 to get what you want.
ok so they’ll be a place to hit add to cart ?,…lol okay

Drops are 3pm Eastern time on Mondays. Don't be late. Sour stomper is an absolute winner and Skywalker is fantastic. They also sell 1 packs. But they give tons of free seeds. Say you buy 1 seed each of sour stomper, Skywalker and 3 bears, they'll actually send you 2 seeds of each and another 2 or 3 free seeds on top. It's discrete shipping, I've never had a problem. So it'll cost you like $60 for the 3 seeds but you'll actually get 8 or 9 for that 60

Back