Mephisto Genetics Mephisto grow!

Thank you for the interest Nben. I'm excited to see the results on all these ladies.

Quick update, Started germinating the 4 yesterday and the 2 sour crack already popped and have been potted. All my sour cracks have popped in 24-36 hours, the plant just can't stop going fast.

Everything has been setup and is ready to go. Just waiting on the 24 carat and the show begins.

Very cool man, can't wait to see this!

Very excited to compare our 24 carats along their journey, all the best bro

I sprayed neem on the outdoor SC due to spider mites and I think i'm gonna sware off the stuff. It always ends up frying my plants due to the oil. I sprayed 16 hours prior to any light hitting them and they still burn up.

Ladybugs bro they chew those mites up like I said to someone else today make sure there is no plants near or against your house always ie roses. Allways change before going near your grow. Once you get them they are hard to control. We could go to a hydro store and buy so many they would be frozen thaw and bam ready for the good fight.

Last edited:
I'm with Fairlynew. I bought 5000 Ladybugs to wipe out mites on some roses. They ate all the bugs.

Ohhh, how exciting. Mephisto's genetics look scrummy and I love the way they keep their client base informed about life on the farm... pipe dream turned real!

I'm going to get myself some sour crack beans for my next drop :)

I'll be watching with interest, best of luck for your gro ;-)

Finally here with an update, had some minor problems. Last seed just popped today but it could be a sour crack or a steel city blues Woops
Group shot DSC_0162.jpg
24 carat #1:DSC_0156.jpg
24 carat #2:DSC_0158.jpg
Sour crack #1:DSC_0157.jpg Oldest of the bunch.

Let the fun begin hyperspace best of luck to you and you endeavour

Hello everyone, haven't updated cause I've been out of town for two weeks. Had terrible humidity problems and the girls really do not like it. I've started to rectify this but by no means are they pretty for a photo shoot. :Sharing One:

Back