Mephisto Genetics Mephisto grow!

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I plan on running all of mephisto's strains over time and will probably keep them all in the same journal.
Currently have a sour crack girl at 13 or 14 days already showing preflowers. Might be due to throwing here in a 12/12 room.

Anyways for the main part I plan on running 2 24 carats and 2 sour cracks.

Will be trying out Led's for the first time in a dr 60 2x2. Pots are 2.2 gallon air pots in roots organic soil.(8.4 ltr?)
Led will be a 150 RW-150 by area 51.
Everything should be running by next Friday.
Have the GH 3 part line but grabbed the AN 3 part ph perfect line with overdrive. will also add bio root, molasses and Microbes
I do have sea bird guano and pure potash to go in a more organic route. Maybe I'll do half organic and half with AN to compare.

In this area would it be more feasible to run 6 sog style or just leave at 4 so they can fill in?

I'll post some pics of the sour crack soon.

Sounds like an interesting grow! :Sharing One:

in a 2x2 space 4 would be a max IMO.

Got the same Tent over here and im always runnin 4 either 2 gallon Root Pouches or 11 L Pods will be ok for them.

Here's the LED DSC_0142.jpgDSC_0141.jpg
The little baby at day 13. Sadly about 4-5 of those days have been rainy.DSC_0146.jpgDSC_0147.jpgDSC_0148.jpg
On next watering will start giving her nutrients

Thanks for journaling a mephisto grow, they're great guys! Best of luck

The sour crack has been outside its whole life pretty much. The next 4 will just be all inside under LED.
I can't help but to support a guy who jumped in life and followed his dream.

Glad to see another grow running.

day 13 for preflowers is completely normal for sour crack.

:)

Subbed! Can't wait to see the results!

I can't help but to support a guy who jumped in life and followed his dream.

I think this is why I am so excited to see the results from your grow. Someone with passion actually developed these plants. I'm starting hubbabubbasmelloscope in a couple weeks.

Great company, a real victory for small business and dreams fulfilled!

Back