twenty20 Mañ'O'Green does Twenty20 Mendocino Knows Candy / MSG / Autowreck

Harvest
Took down the first two plants on the 14th. I hung them nearly whole because the RH here has been very low <20% and they were ready for the brown bags today.

_DSC2665_InPixio.jpg
_DSC2675_InPixio.jpg
Knows candy stack_InPixio.jpg

That's freakin' dry mate!! None the less you've grown a doozy again!!! :toke:
I suppose I did not word that well. Outdoors is 20% RH inside the house is about 35% RH and the room with the plants hanging ~40% RH.

It can get worse here as the RH can go to ZERO outside. I run a swamp cooler in the summer and it keeps the house ~ 50% RH and the grow space a good 60% RH most of the time. Then the monsoons happen and RH can go up to 50%+ outdoors. Then the swamp cooler is worthless and I have to run the AC and pay PG&E $$$$$$$$.

Buds
The first Knows Candy is in the bag.

_DSC4625.JPG
_DSC2680_InPixio.jpg
_DSC4626.JPG
_DSC4627.JPG

i worded that wrong a large haul, my brother :worship::worship:
:pass:Ok we are both stoned. I did not read it as a "little" as in small in the first place and my response was not intended to sound defensive :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. I am just happy to grow any auto over 8 ounces! 9.7 ounces in 90 days
party.gif

Damn brother u killed it like u always do. You’re gonna love that trainwreck. The photo has been a favorite of all my family and friends. The 20/20 genentics have been a hit overall

Harvest
Damn brother u killed it like u always do. You’re gonna love that trainwreck. The photo has been a favorite of all my family and friends. The 20/20 genentics have been a hit overall
Check it out:

420 Harvest
No words needed front Autowreck:
_DSC2682_InPixio.jpg

rear Autowreck:

_DSC2687_InPixio.jpg

Back