Mephisto Genetics Magoo's Maine Mephisto Mayhem.

ithink i messed up ???

• good bad i dont know?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello spacetime travelers. :goauto: it will be nice when we have access to the higher dimensions. Day 70 Mephisto Old School Mango Haze. :drool:
sticky, stinky, and taste like a fruit cocktail. even before cure. on PHd well water, for a few more feedings. thank you Stan. :bighug:
@stan_mephisto .
DSC_0190.JPG
DSC_0191.JPG
DSC_0192.JPG
DSC_0193.JPG
DSC_0194.JPG
DSC_0195.JPG
DSC_0196.JPG
DSC_0197.JPG
DSC_0198.JPG
DSC_0199.JPG
DSC_0200.JPG

hello universe. :toke: Mephisto Harvest. 1 Old School Mango Haze. :drool: the smaller of two, in a three gallon pot.day74.
before and after rough trim. wow! smoked a scissor hash joint. Unnnnhhhh! :dizzy:. they will be special. :thumbsup: Second one will be harvested in a few days.
thank you Stan. :bighug:. @stan_mephisto. on the new moon will be doing it all over again. with some older cultivars if they pop? 2013.
DSC_0202.JPG
DSC_0203.JPG
DSC_0205.JPG
DSC_0206.JPG
DSC_0207.JPG
DSC_0208.JPG
DSC_0209.JPG
DSC_0210.JPG

The last of the Mohicans. The final harvest of Mephisto Old School Mango Haze. day 76. Quit a bit more bud than the first one. I ran out of medium and had to put her in a 3 gallon pot. worked better in a four.. no more 3 gal. pots. Thankl you Stan. @stan_mephisto . :bighug: .
I will be doing it all over again on the December New Moon. :toke: also the pile of old school mango haze from first one.
DSC_0212.JPG
DSC_0213.JPG
DSC_0214.JPG
DSC_0215.JPG
DSC_0216.JPG
DSC_0217.JPG
DSC_0218.JPG
DSC_0220.JPG
DSC_0221.JPG
DSC_0222.JPG
DSC_0223.JPG
DSC_0224.JPG
DSC_0225.JPG
DSC_0226.JPG

Hello fine folks. :goauto: just a short post to let you know i will be continuing this thread starting on the new moon. more Mephisto coming!
I am going to try some Ripleys from 2013 if they pop? and maybe an Orange Utan. and mor OSMH and WW.:drool:

Wow! mother nature hit Maine Hard. :windy: I was all ready to start up again on the cusp of the new Moon, but SHIT HAPPENS! seven days ago, last Monday a storm hit Maine with 5 inches of rain, warm temperatures, and sustained winds at 80 mph. because there was no frost in the ground somewhere
Between 50 and 60 thousand trees were blown over at the roots. this was a disaster for the state, the worst i have seen!!! i just got power back yesterday.
Some people a full week later, on Christmas are still without power. It looks like the Media has ignored this. I have everything ready to start just need time to recuperate. from six days of a nightmare.:eek1:some people could not even get off there road for days.
DSC_0234.JPG

Bob's Auto's

Just reading about this. Hope you and your family are fine bro!!
Getting ready for the January new moon. mixing up 24 gallons of medium. I amend with Azomite, Espoma gardentone and three sets of Myco.
I am going to try germinating some Ripleys OG from 2013.? and three Walter Whites. thank you @stan_mephisto . for these seeds. :bighug:
DSC_0236.JPG
DSC_0237.JPG
DSC_0238.JPG

Ok . were on! second half of winter grow. So i dropped three Walter White Bx1 and three Ripleys OG. everything was ready, medium mixed and in 4 gallon pots. so i put them to soak, went to put on my Quantum Board and nothing. :eek1: NOT WORKING! after going over everything i found a bad adapter from European to us. power it had melted. :yoinks: the plug on my QB board is fused, and the fuse was ok. so i think the light will be fine ? i hope.
yesterday i was all over the Rinky Dink town of Bangor. to find the adapter. no luck ! had to order on ebay. the seeds should pop before i get the adapter, so i dug a couple of old led lights out of the shed and set them up. they will be OK for small plants until i get the QB up and running. seeds are in peat pellets in incubator on heat pad. The WW had tails already, but the ripleys no tails but they are from 2013. have to wait and see if they pop?

Ok . were on! second half of winter grow. So i dropped three Walter White Bx1 and three Ripleys OG. everything was ready, medium mixed and in 4 gallon pots. so i put them to soak, went to put on my Quantum Board and nothing. :eek1: NOT WORKING! after going over everything i found a bad adapter from European to us. power it had melted. :yoinks: the plug on my QB board is fused, and the fuse was ok. so i think the light will be fine ? i hope.
yesterday i was all over the Rinky Dink town of Bangor. to find the adapter. no luck ! had to order on ebay. the seeds should pop before i get the adapter, so i dug a couple of old led lights out of the shed and set them up. they will be OK for small plants until i get the QB up and running. seeds are in peat pellets in incubator on heat pad. The WW had tails already, but the ripleys no tails but they are from 2013. have to wait and see if they pop?
hey

What is the watts on your Quantum Board? Is all ok your way with the wind? All I had was one down spout was in yard and a small section of vinyl handing down.

Update............:rofl: A large disaster from beginning to end. have some bud , but not what i expected. :nono: right after germ quantum board failed, a week with maybe 30% of the light they needed. next up, I have always used # 4 coarse perlite . it's the size of rocks. well none of the supply shops can get it anymore. so i had to buy regular perlite. it SUCKS!!! My whole feeding schedule was thrown way off. how much? how often? how Strong the mix?
the one bushy plant is from 2013 it is a ripleys og white pistils no buds??? the three Dwarfs Sleepy, sleazy, and Dopey are the Walter Whitebx1.
The taller with yellowing leaves is a Old School Mango Haze. she should have been better. and the tall leaning stick. is a Dinafem OG Kush. that was 5 or 6 years old? about the worst grow in recent memory. :shrug: @stan_mephisto. sorry my friend. I dropped the ball.
DSC_0247.JPG
DSC_0248.JPG
DSC_0249.JPG
DSC_0250.JPG
DSC_0251.JPG
DSC_0252.JPG
DSC_0253.JPG
DSC_0254.JPG
DSC_0255.JPG
DSC_0256.JPG
DSC_0257.JPG
DSC_0258.JPG
the ripley looks like a mutant. very healthy no bud. i don't have the time to do a 12/12 on her that may have worked?? but i have ti get next crop going right away! because wont get enough out of this mess to last.