Indoor Loryder #1 First Ever Grow

Ah just looked at the pics, that is Mg def for sure! This young i am inclined to believe its from PH. First of all I would wait for the tester, is the tester a soil tester or a water tester? You should look into purchasing both. Mg Def shouldn't hurt the plant at this stage very much so the plant will be fine. Test the soil, record the PH, then test your water and record that as well. Then depending on the PH of both it should be easy to see if the issue is PH. Try to find a Cal-mag supplement for them, and feed them 1/4 strength after you fix the PH issue. Some store bought soils have unfriendly PH for cannabis. For soil a ph of 6-7 is good, and any water you give them should be 6.2-7. This is pretty important for the plants health. Epsom salts feed the plant, but it drops a lot of salt into the soil and it changes the PH of water. Ferts also change the PH of water, so its best to test the water you feed it after you add anything to it.

Awesome ty i ordered a water ph tester i can check amazon for cal/mag and a soil tester. I new to wait tell i got my stuff before grow. but my seeds came and i got ants in my pants just couldnt wait no more. ty for the help.

LOL...I've had ants in my pants for several years too.!!!
Patience...you'll be fine...good karma to ya...

yeah, i think we all have a little ants in our pants when it comes to growing! lol

Well guys my she is not a she after all its a he. I am 90% sure. So that brings the first grow to a early end I think I'll keep growing it for the experance and some pollen. The other little one I have I don't know it had that thing seed skin thing stuck on it for to long so its grew not so well and really dont seem to be grow much at all i think my other one was 2x its size by now. so I dont know if it will pull out. I'll keep trying no one gave up on me so why give up on it but this stress will probably make it a male too. Still got 8 seeds left to try.

Terri..
you might like to try germing 2 seeds to a pot..with a 50/50% male female ratio..you should get one of each..and you can just cut the male out of the pot.

Saves wasting a couple of weeks waiting to find out you have a male.

Better Luck next time.

Have a great weekend...:smoke:

Don't worry about the little seed, it will grow just the same, trust me, once it starts to blow up you will be surprised how big your little plant will get. That seed thing happens often. It happens frequently if you don't dry your seeds before you germ them. It is no big deal to the plant.

Thanks I'll put up some pictures later to see if you all think that its a male seems this is my first time trying to see the sex. and some of the little one I was going to plant 1 every second week to keep a suply but ya maybe I should be doing 2 every 2 weeks.

Here is the Pictures.

Day 22 and Day 8

Does anyone know do I still due the veg. and flower nut? And the flush for last 2 weeks with a male you are keeping pollen from.And using the melted snow with ebsom salt seems to have made him happy he looks like a darker green now. So with the little one and the rest of my growing I think I'll use melted snow and rain water.

Attachments

• IMG_6341.jpg
    IMG_6341.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_6344.jpg
    IMG_6344.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_6339.jpg
    IMG_6339.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_6328.jpg
    IMG_6328.jpg