Grow Room Looking for a 6" exhaust fan

SHRED

"Onward through the fog!" - Oat Willie
Reaction score
Needs to be quiet.
Also need a carbon filter.

So far AC Infinity is my top choice.

I have a Phresh Hyperfan in my other tent and I like it but it doesn't justify the price I don't think.

Any other suggestions?

Needs to be quiet.
Also need a carbon filter.

So far AC Infinity is my top choice.

I have a Phresh Hyperfan in my other tent and I like it but it doesn't justify the price I don't think.

Any other suggestions?
Just wondering, ac infinitys exhausts are great but what size tent are you putting it in? They get loud if you use the reccomended exhaust size. I would reccomend stepping up a size to keep noise down. In my experience their 4 inch exhausts are good for 2x2 and 2x4 tents, and their 6 inches are good for a 3x3 to 4x4, anything bigger than that needs an 8inch to keep the noise level reasonable in my mind. I can hear my fan on power level 6 with nothing else running in my house. But at full power I can hear it over my tv and my tent is in my basement, but I do run my fan outside my tent for more space

Just wondering, ac infinitys exhausts are great but what size tent are you putting it in? They get loud if you use the reccomended exhaust size. I would reccomend stepping up a size to keep noise down. In my experience their 4 inch exhausts are good for 2x2 and 2x4 tents, and their 6 inches are good for a 3x3 to 4x4, anything bigger than that needs an 8inch to keep the noise level reasonable in my mind. I can hear my fan on power level 6 with nothing else running in my house. But at full power I can hear it over my tv and my tent is in my basement, but I do run my fan outside my tent for more space

I want to run bigger size so less RPM.
2 X 4.

My 3x3 has a 6" system and I wish it was 8" at times.

I will start running 2 tents.

A THC dominate tent and a CBD dominate tent.

6 inch ac infinity in a 2x4 currently... Low rpm low noise.... Same fan does fine in a 4x4 but a bit louder maybe.. if you want to call these fans loud... :shrug:

id buy a carbon filter from vivosun or ipower.. the ac infinity filters need improving and are over priced imo

Back