Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night

18930543-464A-4F1E-A965-88C91DA75DC2.jpeg

How goes it ury body @bushmaster your killin it bro. I need that slicer ill send my addy in a p.m @Seabass you food is always on point ..... wonder how close we live. You would make a great addition to our cookout rotation...

@hecno catch a plane next time and head this yhis way lol....

Sorry i have been out herr lately just not feelin it and i stay SUPER BUSY. This time of year....

@Seabass ill cover tom cooking... you care for fresh gulf tuna my friend? I know @Waira wont drive this far for oceanic prey lololol..

IMG_6067.jpg

I have been away so im treating ms train. To a dinner tonight. Hopefully ill remember to post pics.

How goes it ury body @bushmaster your killin it bro. I need that slicer ill send my addy in a p.m @Seabass you food is always on point ..... wonder how close we live. You would make a great addition to our cookout rotation...

@hecno catch a plane next time and head this yhis way lol....

Sorry i have been out herr lately just not feelin it and i stay SUPER BUSY. This time of year....

@Seabass ill cover tom cooking... you care for fresh gulf tuna my friend? I know @Waira wont drive this far for oceanic prey lololol..

View attachment 810417

I have been away so im treating ms train. To a dinner tonight. Hopefully ill remember to post pics.
Your catch! :drool: @A-Train those dove look tasty. I used to head out to Yuma, AZ every year for the opener. Fun times. :d5:
Last night was taco night. I could eat tacos everyday.
image.jpeg

not much to an onion ring really when ya think about it,so why is it round here if their not that reconstituted or powdered shite then they as soggy/greasy af.
10mins on utube and 10mins prep.
IMG_4264.JPG

:pighug:
hey @guerillagrower#65 get your cute wee buns over here and show us yer baps sometime eh

not much to an onion ring really when ya think about it,so why is it round here if their not that reconstituted or powdered shite then they as soggy/greasy af.
10mins on utube and 10mins prep.
View attachment 812169
hey @guerillagrower#65 get your cute wee buns over here and show us yer baps sometime eh
I like mine cooked well done very dark brown.. not sure why just do. I think it is because the onion gets a little cooked and tastes better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back