Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because of the Best Bud - Best Cola thread​

Here's a blast from the past!
This is Sour Stomper from August 21................. Rock hard and very dense! Naturally, it's Mephisto so it's very frosty!
img_20210401_191005754_hdr-jpg.1303244

I'm waiting on the harvest of Aunt Jeannie's Elixier to take a best cola picture with the new camera phone. While I'm pretty sure I've had bigger colas, a couple of them in the first 2 grows, I do think it's more impressive that it is specifically a medicinal strain.

Last edited:
We don't want no seed murderers here @Cannaficionado ........ :pass: ...and you gotta Learn when to back-off a Hopeless case.......you cannot Teach anyone who is Not Listening.......Back Off......:shrug:...not your responsibility.

He'll either keep killing them...or come back Listening......His choice....:pass:
Maybe I would call him a seed murderer but I want to believe someone on facebook convinced him if he did x,y,z he could get a massive harvest of top shelf bud. And showed him a bunch of pics pulled from the internet. Like a true internet troll.

But you are right. I do need to learn to back off. Ive never been good a judging when people are hopeless

Last edited:
Hey @Mossy just a FYI finally getting somewhere with AFN merch order. Had to call but I have been texting someone the last couple days about it. For some unknown reason it’s stuck in pending but no one knows why. We are waiting to hear back from the fulfillment company before we make any decisions

Cheers @Lil Dab .... :headbang: ...I've Hit that into RP's too.....so Hobbsey can See the progress when he gets back......:bighug:

I missed a cpl days here work grinding.. but Happy Friday Growers n Smokers - Edible-ers.
IMG_0193.jpeg

Fresh from the harvest tent…
IMG_0189.jpeg

:cooldance: :yay:
thank you @Sawney_bean brother knows his canna plant parings!:devil:

Attachments

• IMG_0194.jpeg
    IMG_0194.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0192.jpeg
    IMG_0192.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 3

Because of the Best Bud - Best Cola thread​

Here's a blast from the past!
This is Sour Stomper from August 21................. Rock hard and very dense! Naturally, it's Mephisto so it's very frosty!
img_20210401_191005754_hdr-jpg.1303244

I'm waiting on the harvest of Aunt Jeannie's Elixier to take a best cola picture with the new camera phone. While I'm pretty sure I've had bigger colas, a couple of them in the first 2 grows, I do think it's more impressive that it is specifically a medicinal strain.
Here is a memory from another era 🗽

IMG_7696.jpeg

These buds made me very satisfied.
Out of 40 plants, this one yielded around 50% less of the others but finished 2-3 weeks before the rest of the group.
The high was
absolutely exceptional!

Think Big

Not my photo in the pic but I wanted to share it with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back