Not open for further replies.
badbitchcat.gif

#HappyCaturday
catstrok.gif

Got any Plans........?.......
caturday.gif

Last edited:
Hey now,
Wow, Saturday already, man, time flies and creeps along unbelievably slowly when the shitstorm hits. My wife of almost 30 years suffered a basilar stroke Monday night. Just sitting in the living room watching the GBBO and boom! Because she sometimes gets a white out from a bit too much I mentioned it to the EMT. What a f’n mistake that was, they treated her like a drug addict, gave her narcan, missed the blood clot in her brain, and just generally treated her like shit. Finally after a consultation with the neurologist, where he said how did the radiologist miss it ( the blood clot), they made arrangements and lifeflighted her to a bigger hospital. They operated to remove some of the clot and doing that saved her life. A basilar stroke affects the autonomic nervous system. Stopping blood flow to that area is fatal. So much so that the mortality rate is 85%!!! I am going to seek an attorney about the mistreatment she received at the local hospital. Such bull crap.

She is recovering so far. Not out of the woods yet but getting stronger every day. Now we have to choose a rehabilitation hospital and make the appropriate changes to the house. All the stuff that goes along with stroke recovery.
Peace,

Hey now,
Wow, Saturday already, man, time flies and creeps along unbelievably slowly when the shitstorm hits. My wife of almost 30 years suffered a basilar stroke Monday night. Just sitting in the living room watching the GBBO and boom! Because she sometimes gets a white out from a bit too much I mentioned it to the EMT. What a f’n mistake that was, they treated her like a drug addict, gave her narcan, missed the blood clot in her brain, and just generally treated her like shit. Finally after a consultation with the neurologist, where he said how did the radiologist miss it ( the blood clot), they made arrangements and lifeflighted her to a bigger hospital. They operated to remove some of the clot and doing that saved her life. A basilar stroke affects the autonomic nervous system. Stopping blood flow to that area is fatal. So much so that the mortality rate is 85%!!! I am going to seek an attorney about the mistreatment she received at the local hospital. Such bull crap.

She is recovering so far. Not out of the woods yet but getting stronger every day. Now we have to choose a rehabilitation hospital and make the appropriate changes to the house. All the stuff that goes along with stroke recovery.
Peace,
Sorry to hear that my friend…. :bighug: Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back