Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7320.jpeg
#HappyCaturday @Aloneworld :bighug:.. #SharingOne

Got any Plans........?

Did you say you were travelling........?........:pass:

Happy Caturday @Mossy.

Just to relax today, had dinner yesterday with a company of 16, got a couple of drinks. Tired so I’m just chilling in the hotel-bed until the alcohol has left my body :dizzy:

Shes really pretty... Pics from my phone really don't show the color of the leaves, magenta on the bottom and a few with the blackish along the veins on top similar to purple Ryder got. I upped the food like you mentioned and still could have gone heavier on bloom 🦖
Had to bend her over
Shes Day 57 now i think this is 2 days ago or maybe yesterday after some bending pre defol
View attachment 1643372
Magic produces nothing petite. She looks wonderful. For this one, it’s all about the food. Looks like you got on top of it.
Yours will go a bit past mine and yield heavier. Are you seeing pink pistils?

Tired so I’m just chilling in the hotel-bed until the alcohol has left my body :dizzy:

My son is not a big drinker......:cheers:...but he does enjoy a nice whiskey every now and then....and usually ends up sleeping on the settee....:pighug:

He bought his m8's sports watch off him for his running......it gives you a Daily Body Battery reading....

he says he is Normally about 86%...:headbang:....he had 1 night on the whiskey with his Dad......and it knocked him down to 10% Body Battery........:crying:

Clever Watch.......:biggrin:

My son is not a big drinker......:cheers:...but he does enjoy a nice whiskey every now and then....and usually ends up sleeping on the settee....:pighug:

He bought his m8's sports watch off him for his running......it gives you a Daily Body Battery reading....

he says he is Normally about 86%...:headbang:....he had 1 night on the whiskey with his Dad......and it knocked him down to 10% Body Battery........:crying:

Clever Watch.......:biggrin:
I’ll be damn, 10%, that’s low, what did he drink? The whole bar? :drunks::drunks::drunks:

I have to watch out for that watch.
Then I could try different things/foods etc to see what kind of ingredients makes me feel full of power every day at all times. I’ll Google it, if you ain’t got a link to share?

I know there is some foods or something that gives me energy all days and I stay positive, I’ve tried to remember what I’ve been doing, eating etc, but I have not yet figured it out.

It could also have something to do with positive and negative ions, electric fields etc.

Last edited:
I’ll be damn, 10%, that’s low, what did he drink? The whole bar?

:crying: I'm a Mother...............I don't Ask .......unless it appears a problem...........:pighug:

Nah...his Normal......:biggrin:.......

I have to watch out for that watch.
Then I could try different things/foods etc to see what kind of ingredients makes me feel full of power every day at all times. I’ll Google it, if you ain’t got a link to share?

I will Ask him for you.....he Had the FitBit...same as me......and we were comparing Functions........I'm sure he said Garmin.....but I'll check for you.......:headbang:......

I Think we should All wear one with a body battery.......just to let everyone Know what happens to our body battery in the seasonal changes.............:pass:....Most of us Feel the Drop....but we do not Appreciate that it is Measurable.....

I know there is some foods or something that gives me energy all days and I stay positive, I’ve tried to remember what I’ve been doing, eating etc, but I have not yet figured it out.

It would Certainly be a place to Look..........:pighug:

BTW...when you were growing.....did you PH your plants........?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back