Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my 2 Farmlite 240w and the Mars Hydro TS 1000 today and my tents(5x5) supposed to be delivered tomorrow and I'm like a little kid on Xmas Eve picked all 3 with 3 year warrantys for $330 on sale at Amazon:yay:View attachment 1638702

#HappyCaturday @Arkvader13 ..... :pass: ..now you just gotta Prove you can Use it.........:biggrin:

$330's......................hmmm.....that means you have to grow a whole 30grammes of Bud to justify the Costs..

Bargain....huh.....?..........:pass:

Hubby asked me to order him a nose hair trimmer last night..... :pass: .....nothing unusual in that huh....?

Except ...it will be the Second one I have bought him....

I bought the first one for him when we were in the UK....he Loved it...

Then one day me and my son were downstairs and we heard this piercing Scream from the bedroom ....

Me and my son flew up the stairs...to see hubby running round the bedroom screaming...with the nose hair trimmer stuck up his nostril.......

They are battery operated...the batteries went flat...but it was wedged on to the hairs up his nose.

dogmutley.gif

When we got him calmed down....he decided the Only way to solve it was to Pull it out....snapping hair after hair...and it was snagged on a bunch.....

Man...it was so painful...my eyes were watering....and I was just Watching.....I Think it Scarred my son for Life....:crying:....he was a teenager...it was Traumatic.......:crying:

It has taken hubby 30 years to get over it.................and ask for a second one..........I Hope they have Improved them......:pass:

Attachments

• dogmutley.gif
    dogmutley.gif
    301 KB · Views: 1
Hubby asked me to order him a nose hair trimmer last night..... :pass: .....nothing unusual in that huh....?

Except ...it will be the Second one I have bought him....

I bought the first one for him when we were in the UK....he Loved it...

Then one day me and my son were downstairs and we heard this piercing Scream from the bedroom ....

Me and my son flew up the stairs...to see hubby running round the bedroom screaming...with the nose hair trimmer stuck up his nostril.......

They are battery operated...the batteries went flat...but it was wedged on to the hairs up his nose.

View attachment 1638707

When we got him calmed down....he decided the Only way to solve it was to Pull it out....snapping hair after hair...and it was snagged on a bunch.....

Man...it was so painful...my eyes were watering....and I was just Watching.....I Think it Scarred my son for Life....:crying:....he was a teenager...it was Traumatic.......:crying:

It has taken hubby 30 years to get over it.................and ask for a second one..........I Hope they have Improved them......:pass:
Tell him to use wax and pull em all out in 1 eye watering clump! :haha::crying:

Tell him to use wax and pull em all out in 1 eye watering clump! :haha::crying:

One of my Threats to him is to book him in for a back sack and crack wax......but he says with the way his balls are now...the beautician would have to run the length of the treatment room to get any purchase on the wax strip...... :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back