Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
In honor of our president's birthday today,
I present to you the song that debuted the year he was born
in 1942!

And my old ass Good for nothing sisters are one and two years behind him.

Well at least I haven't heard if they've croaked or not yet.

No...annual road worthy checks we get here...all Europe...on any vehicle over 3 years old.

It drove to the test centre and passed it's Test no probs..... :headbang: ...drove it home...no probs......went to the pub for his poker session..and it wouldn't start....

Sooo...I picked him up and we left it up there until we could get the mechanic out...and a tow truck........:doh:

Because it has been driven so far....the petrol has got into the engine...so it needs fully flushed.

We've got 3 cars...2 are petrol......one slip of the mind huh...?......:pass:

Did they pass the laws in Spain that if you have a car that's older you have to pay to drive it into the cities? Know it was in the process. Can't remember what the laws are called, but know they have them in the UK as well. Like it costs 30 pounds to drive them into London! Think they are called ULEZ or something like that in the UK. Diesel's weren't even that old. Like less than 10 years old!

Pretty f'n ridiculous!!!

Did they pass the laws in Spain that if you have a car that's older you have to pay to drive it into the cities? Know it was in the process. Can't remember what the laws are called, but know they have them in the UK as well. Like it costs 30 pounds to drive them into London! Think they are called ULEZ or something like that in the UK. Diesel's weren't even that old. Like less than 10 years old!

Pretty f'n ridiculous!!!
In Bogotá traffic is so bad they made a law that you can't drive during rush hour on even numbered dates if your license plate ends in an even number. On odd # dates odd # plates can't drive during rush hour. I think the population is around 20M.

Pretty f'n ridiculous!!!

Not here Yet.......but expanded in London....there is a vigilante group going 'round cutting all the Cameras down.......:biggrin:..it is Hated......

Try Wales.....they just put the whole country on a 20 MPH Limit......... :pass:

Not here Yet.......but expanded in London....there is a vigilante group going 'round cutting all the Cameras down.......:biggrin:..it is Hated......

Try Wales.....they just put the whole country on a 20 MPH Limit......... :pass:
Now Auntie!
Have you been sending some of your cannabis to politicians in Wales? You know they can't handle that stuf!

In Bogotá traffic is so bad they made a law that you can't drive during rush hour on even numbered dates if your license plate ends in an even number. On odd # dates odd # plates can't drive during rush hour. I think the population is around 20M.

Ah...soo...that is where you been..?........:eyebrows:......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back