Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Buzzard
She’s back…..and she brought a friend! ;) :rofl:
View attachment 1629898

There was actually 3 when i went to gas station but on way home only saw the 2! Guess 1 squirrel wasn’t enough to feed 3 mouths….. I mean beaks!
Dat's nuffin'!

Border Officials Seek to Evict Defecating Vultures From Texas Radio Tower​

United States Customs and Border Protection, which operates the tower, wants to attach a net to deter the birds.
12xp-vultures-jumbo.jpg

Dat's nuffin'!

Border Officials Seek to Evict Defecating Vultures From Texas Radio Tower​

United States Customs and Border Protection, which operates the tower, wants to attach a net to deter the birds.
12xp-vultures-jumbo.jpg
Imagine how many dead critters it takes to feed them?

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Humpday Live Stoners!

humpday.gif

Thanks @Mañ'O'Green
Enjoy those hot showers again!
So enjoyable!

Flush toilets, running water and a hot shower, we take these things for granted until they are gone.

Imagine how many dead critters it takes to feed them?
Yeah it's pretty crazy! More than likely those Buzzards are migrating. There were some big electrical towers not too far from the farm where they would roost at night when they were in the middle of the process of the migration.
What's crazy is seeing them while in migration and they find some dead animals. There can be a lot of buzzards circling the same dead animal. Just floating around riding those thermals! Pretty cool to see from afar but I really just hate Buzzards like crazy. I know they do a valuable work in keeping things cleaned up, but I've had to avoid them while driving with them eating a armadillo pancake in the highway. They get very complacent in those long lonely stretches of highway with minimal traffic. Sometimes you have to stop and actually hunk to make the fuggers move! And it is supposed to be illegal to kill the Buzzards here.
I had a Britney Spaniel that just hated Buzzards! Everything on that farm had to be approved by him to be there. :crying:
I fed that dog the highest Foley dog food and gave him people food to keep weight on him. Was in constant movement in patrolling his farm. He would bark at them when they're flying over. God help them if he found them on the farm. He got a hold of one and killed him dead out! I came home to a dead Buzzard sitting at the back porch!:face::haha::haha::haha:
That dog was such a character in so many different ways! He was smart as hell and he held a grudge.
As most good dogs, he was given to me. My secretary gave him to me because her husband's condition was too bad for him to go bird hunting anymore. All Freddie had was their backyard. Just my fence part of my yard was 10 times more than his backyard that he was used to. He stayed in the fenced area until we well bonded, roughly three months.
And Freddie was like my generation. He didn't like coming inside either! He would come inside, but he was extremely uncomfortable and ready to go back outside!

And that just reminds me. We've had well over 45 plus days at temperatures exceeding 100*F.
It sure as hell didn't stop us from going outside and playing when we were kids! The only kind of cooling Grandma had was a damn swamp cooler!

Yes, it was still hot when I was a kid! It wasn't until I was a teenager when the great climate scientists We're thinking about sooting up The polar ice caps with some sort of black carbon to absorb more heat and sunrays! They thought if we didn't do that was gonna go into another ice age.:biggrin:

The not so funny thing is that, that's exactly what would cause one. I think it's sort of comical that today's climate scientists are worried about the rising sea levels and their impact on the coastal regions. What they need to worry about is the shutting down of the Gulf Streams flow going up the US East Coast and arcing over to the UK and Europe.
Yeah.............like the movie.................just not as dramitic!:crying::haha:

Ohh damn! I guess I'm stoned! I just went from Buzzards to an ice age!................... With some dogs throwed in the middle!:crying::crying::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back