Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1692430057732.png

England Ladies World Cup Squad.........:footy:...I Need the #11 shirt......:biggrin:.....

Good morning @Mossy may your day be fun and exciting.

Oooh .....not too Exciting @F.N. .........:biggrin:...........:bighug:......Cheers....

I slept in this morning......didn't wake up until 8am..........very unusual for me......:pass:

We are going to a Farmers market today this is one of my favourite things to do lol

I Used to.........:pass:....but something in the word Market triggers hubbys inner boy racer.......and he hates all traffic sticking to the speed limit...bikers...scooters and electric buggies.....

Soo....less stress for them and me if I only go in cases of Emergency............:crying:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy TGIF Stoners!

Ms. MOG and I have had enough of this heat, The quality of our communication was so tense this morning we just looked at each other stopped and hugged. We very seldom are short with each other. We are good now!

View attachment 1625044

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I have burnt plants up in 4 hours with low PH, hydro is unforgiving.

Welcome home! Where you been?

Well it is hard to call that a dog but they are so damn cute. Our neighbor had one, it fit in the palm of your hand. It was very fast and he would walk it on a leash or forever be chasing it :rofl: but that is not the funny part. This young mountain of a man is 6'7" tall about 300 pounds of muscle and with this tiny dog on a leash :crying:It was quite the sight. I wish I had a picture of it.

Hey Pinky I have been stumble bumming around all morning, spilled milk, burnt pancakes, dropping stuff :yoinks:

I do not know how long it would last without a preservative? I use so little powder, .33g per reservoir change that the 2oz package will last more than 3 grows. I have found the best way to keep moisture away from it is to double bag it with some desiccant in the outer bag.

View attachment 1625045

In my system I both pump and gravity feed waste water. It goes out side to a bucket and then the yard. Here is my system. I have been having trouble with the pressure compensating drippers getting clogged so I am moving to a new type for the next grow.

View attachment 1625046

View attachment 1625049

Always a work in progress.............
On a hiatus. Too much crap going on at home the landlord needs to look into. Fridge is going, water heater sprung a leak and the condenser on my ac is squealing, so i figured pack everything up, and take a break to air the house out

Last edited:
Hows it going @Mossy, been a while. Hope things are good for you. Last time I talked to you it was like never ending bad days for you. Looks like I missed some drama on the site here too. Id ask more about it but Im not here to stir the pot. Thanks for the reps too!

Oooh .....not too Exciting @F.N. .........:biggrin:...........:bighug:......Cheers....

I slept in this morning......didn't wake up until 8am..........very unusual for me......:pass:

I Used to.........:pass:....but something in the word Market triggers hubbys inner boy racer.......and he hates all traffic sticking to the speed limit...bikers...scooters and electric buggies.....

Soo....less stress for them and me if I only go in cases of Emergency............:crying:
We just park and walk around. We have none of those obstacles in our way it is exciting if you see a car pulled over around here and slow traffic down which is usually Amish in a cart that we are slowing down lol. And get the big Amish fist wave to speed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back