Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda bummed tonight ...
My good friend who was an Army vet that served in Somalia, the Persian Gulf and Desert Storm died of complications due to Parkinson's yesterday....

:wall:

:vibes: for your friend on his new journey :karmacloud:

badbitchcat.gif

#HappyCaturday .........................you made it through another week...........Award yourself an Extra #Smokebreak

caturdaygi.gif
Time to get a Wiggle on....... :biggrin: ...

Hubby is away out with the dogs......and I'm supposed to be cooking breakfast.............:chef:.....

:crying:...ooops.....

@Mossy Charlee and Loki say Happy Caturday Auntie 😜
charllee an loki 6-23.jpg

@Mossy thank you for the rep

Been in exactly the same postion @Sawney_bean ... :headbang: ..good meds should not depend on the money in your pocket....they Shold be a Basic Human Right...

But....with me disabled out... we live on 1 pension and the postage/packing costs got beyond my pocket.......

I Know the Heart that goes into it......:bravo:..

Been in exactly the same postion @Sawney_bean ... :headbang: ..good meds should not depend on the money in your pocket....they Shold be a Basic Human Right...

But....with me disabled out... we live on 1 pension and the postage/packing costs got beyond my pocket.......

I Know the Heart that goes into it......:bravo:..
I totally agree 👍.
I started to make seeds over 15 years ago so I wouldn't need to buy them every time I needed seeds. Plus I do sea of green and at the prices of a single seed just isn't financially viable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back