Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t grow outside but assume it depends on your weather! Too hot here to start lil ones outside! Need some size first!
My temperature is usually 75F. Isn't germination, and seedling stage when temperatures are supposed to be kept the highest though? Isn't it more to do with light intensity?

Last edited:
My temperature is usually 75F. Isn't germination, and seedling stage when temperatures are supposed to be kept the highest though? Isn't it more to do with light intensity?

man, if ur daytime tempz outside ain't gettin no higher than 75f, then....well.......i wanna live where u do :rofl: but, i digress....:rolleyes2: that'z perfect weather to jus g'head & start em outdoorz, no prob 😎 :thumbsup: ppp

man, if ur daytime tempz outside ain't gettin no higher than 75f, then....well.......i wanna live where u do :rofl: but, i digress....:rolleyes2: that'z perfect weather to jus g'head & start em outdoorz, no prob 😎 :thumbsup: pppI
I thought it depended on light intensity, wind, and rain, not temperature. Isn't germination, and seedling stage when we want our temperature the highest?

How's your weather 100 days from now? No way a plant will finish outside if planted now around here...

badbitchcat.gif

#HappyCaturday .....
caturday.gif
...anybody got any Plans..........?....

Sitting in the morning.............Sun.................:biggrin:....

Vitually clear sky should let some of this humidity Out.............:headbang: ...and we are down to a Yellow heat warning....from a Red yesterday......so we Should be a bit cooler.....TF.......:crying:

IMG_6834.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back