Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a conundrum.

Qb

Conundrum Resolution @Qbgrower ......?..............:eyebrows: ......pull up a chair.................

IMG_7737.JPG

IMG_7739.JPG

The moment Gus realised he was Redundant............................................................for this grow.................................

IMG_7741.JPG

The Look of Innocense..........:angel:........

The Smell is something else............:crying:...my hands smell of sugar and spice and all things nice.........

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Thursday Live Stoners!

Trying to haul off the broken concrete today :rofl: :rofl: probably take me two days because that shit is heavy and my truck cannot haul it in one load. I can't lift that much by myself and need help lifting the big chunks :grrr2:

Looks like a good spot to see a snake :yoinks:.

@NORBY Don't you have a private thread to document your grows? The LS thread is archived quarterly and you will loose these posts in the pile!

Now I am hungry again :rofl:
i do have a private thread and i do post to it but i just thought id have. laugh and show my silly music vids, i dont mind if it gets lost, Its just for fun

Hubby says if he hadn't been so old he would have got into kite surfing over here........ :headbang: ...next beach up held the world championship a few years ago.......

Now he is hapier sitting in the cafe watching.........:biggrin:

Hubby says if he hadn't been so old he would have got into kite surfing over here........ :headbang: ...next beach up held the world championship a few years ago.......

Now he is hapier sitting in the cafe watching.........:biggrin:
Grab what Nature gives you for Free.........it's the Best stuff..........:pass:.....

I live near a world heritage site and their a beech beside it, the place looks amazing and its free,,, would love to try kite sufing, looks cool or wake boarding
looks like surfings off as thiers a bad case of Blue/Green alge blooms taking over the place. good thing i checked the surf forcast to check the tide times or i would been in lol
Im shit at surfing but its good for my muscles cos i used get bad leg cramps along with my sciatica, and now that i keep active i dont get them as much.
Im teaching my girl how to skatebaoard atm and its killing me lol
But shes killing it so i dont mind, Legs and ankles are sore as feck tho

I live near a world heritage site and their a beech beside it, the place looks amazing and its free,,

:headbang: ......

would love to try kite sufing, looks cool or wake boarding

Santa Pola beach.............

Im shit at surfing but its good for my muscles cos i used get bad leg cramps along with my sciatica,

Coz the sea is full of magnesium.......that'll sort the cramps out.........ease the muscles off..........:headbang:...

View attachment 1630258

View attachment 1630259 hmmmmmm...hmmmmm....I've Hit my first Problem with my big 70ltr pots......

Hubby is laid up with gout...cannot walk..........the lecky technico is coming.....how the hell do I wrangle That off the patio on my own.......?

@PinkyNotTheBrain ...I need a hand.............:headbang:

View attachment 1630260

Gotta mixed tub of goodies that I'm going to throw away...cough..cough ...I mean roll for you.......

View attachment 1630261

All Specials that I stashed in small bottles to Test........and didn't put a Note in saying what I was Testing for.....:crying:
Good afternoon. Hmmm we can smoke and think :pass:

View attachment 1630258

View attachment 1630259 hmmmmmm...hmmmmm....I've Hit my first Problem with my big 70ltr pots......

Hubby is laid up with gout...cannot walk..........the lecky technico is coming.....how the hell do I wrangle That off the patio on my own.......?

@PinkyNotTheBrain ...I need a hand.............:headbang:

View attachment 1630260

Gotta mixed tub of goodies that I'm going to throw away...cough..cough ...I mean roll for you.......

View attachment 1630261

All Specials that I stashed in small bottles to Test........and didn't put a Note in saying what I was Testing for.....:crying:
Piece of plywood on a handtruck? Dolly? Tip it two legged slide the plywood under, repeat from the other side, lift from center with handtruck? Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back