Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered new tires for my car, they'll be here monday. Hankooks, I think.
I’ve got these and I like the color.

image.jpg

I’ve got these and I like the color.

View attachment 1674023

These are what I ordered. I think they came off a Tesla? Not 100% sure. I ordered them on ebay from a company that sells tons and tons of sets of barely used tires. I suspect its a company that sells aftermarket wheels and tires. People buy a new car, then take it to them for new wheels and tires, and they sell the barely used OEM Tires on ebay.

But the best I could find that type and the size I need was around $250 + shipping per tire, and I got them for $750 shipped with 49 miles on them, on ebay. I can live with that.

My SUV only has 25k miles on it, but the front tires are already heavily worn, I guess these new AWD vehicles need the tires rotated a lot more often. The back tires are barely worn, the front are down to the wear bars. I'm going to keep the pair that are hardly worn, then next time I need tires I'll just buy a set of two matching ones.

Good morning my friends, hope you got a fantastic day and some good weed in your pockets 💐

Morning @Heart of flowers ... :bighug: .. #SharingOne.....:pass:

I was thinking..if you wrapped the cabin you are getting in bubble wrap... you could ship it here as a holiday home........:biggrin:

That was a lucky score huh.,...?...:wizzy:.... bit of insulation... Massive new grow room......................:idea:... just add lights.....

I am gonna have a good deal. Both my managers are on vacation, and I was able to cancel all my meetings today because it overlaps with some training I want to attend.

Enjoy it @Blue_dreamer ...:headbang:... when the boss is away the mice will play.......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back