Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reps peeeps!

Good evening primates!

Really miss going to the markets in Ca. One of things I miss the most. There were multiple one during the week and the Marin and SF one on the weekends. Quality and diversity were amazing!

You get your plumbing squared away? Haven't gone back through the posts
Yes, it turned out to be a rust dam. The old cast iron is rusting on the inside and it is hard as a rock. The water jet does not have a chance against it but the rotor rooter can chew it up. It should last several years now with just an occasional water jetting to keep the grease under control.

The farm market is one of the best things about this hot ass valley. We really have all of the best fresh food in the world!

Time to catch some zzzzzzzz I am sure I will sleep better not worrying about $$$$$ plumbing.

Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

IMG_1830.JPG

I was looking through some old photos.........and found this one of the Princess......she loves to sleep on a green mattress......
This is what she usually does if the daisy is in the garden......you find her fast asleep..in the flowers...... :pighug:

Sitting in the morning.............................Sun....but only 38F........the patio feels freezing...to bare feet........... :biggrin: ....

IMG_9334.JPG

I Swear the girls look Nithered....:snow2:......but they just plough on..........:pass:...

Gotta shop today.....early...coz the markets on and the traffic gets nuts....and hubby turns into the worst kind of road hog.....:crying:

But....since it is almost 9am......................and he is not outta bed yet.................it might be a 2pm shop...after the market is done.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back