Status
Not open for further replies.
Thst explains a lot! Just realized i must been paying 0 attention cuz the adjustment dial on this thing spins opposite was as usual so i had torch turned all the way up not down! Explains how i already used up whatever butane was in it when i bought it! Gotta go buy a can tomorrow cuz Walmart was out when i looked today! :shrug::doh::crying:

Glad i got the swordfish ! :eyebrows::lildab:

Now that is my kind of conference call - damn things used to drive me around the bend, back when I had to put up with that stuff. Not any more, now my earphones are plugged into something a lot more pleasant when I am in trim jail. :pighug:

Most days aren't that bad. I enjoy what I do, its challenging and I'm paid well. I get to spend my 40 hours a week solving puzzles, and I enjoy it. Have to figure out how to accomplish what the company wants, at the lowest cost, best solution, etc. Make it work with what we have. That sort of thing. I like my coworkers, I'm friends outside of work with several, we bs back and forth a lot during the day, send each other stupid memes and facebook shorts and stuff like that. Its fun being in a call with some other guys you can text and make fun of what ever BS is going on in the call.

I could think of much worse things to do for a living.

I work from home, my commute is about 90 feet from my bed. So I can live in a really low cost of living area. Its awesome that I get to get up every morning and see my kids before they leave for school, I can be here when they get home. Tuesday I have to get one off the bus because the other has a dentist appt and its no big deal, I'm here anyways, just gotta block a half hour out of my work calendar so I can walk out there and get here without anyone trying to call me.

Thst explains a lot! Just realized i must been paying 0 attention cuz the adjustment dial on this thing spins opposite was as usual so i had torch turned all the way up not down! Explains how i already used up whatever butane was in it when i bought it! Gotta go buy a can tomorrow cuz Walmart was out when i looked today! :shrug::doh::crying:

Glad i got the swordfish ! :eyebrows::lildab:

If its any help at all, I've been using one of these and its lasted me several years now.

Even use it to sear steaks now and then.

Happiest plants i have had in a while! Good thing i came to take a peek cuz i had put the drip ring on 1 in a position where i had pinched the i coming feed line so wasn’t dripping! Good thing was only couple days it coulda went without water so alls good! :thumbsup:

Double cupped up courtesy of Bro Mendel
View attachment 1658951

Darksaber from Mendel is like 7 days older! Thought it was hungry (which it may be) but realized the difference in leaf color is from the purple leaves already starting! Outer edges of most leaves starting to get the darker outline setting in! :eyebrows::headbang:

View attachment 1658949View attachment 1658950

And outlier Z! Its oldest by about another 10 days and is around 36 days old! Also appears it has some purple starting to rear its perdy lil head! :woohoo1:
View attachment 1658952

Doesn’t show on camera way it looks to naked eye but da purple itz a comin!
View attachment 1658953

View attachment 1658948

If u look below the drip ring u can see its a nice ring of h2o it puts down! Plants are obviously digging them and these don’t plug up like the individual distribution drippers did! :vibe:
View attachment 1658954

Have you had good luck with Bro Mendel? Thats on my list of breeders to try. I've tried Mephisto and Gnome, next is Mendel and Night Owl. I want to try running one of the Qookies and Cream type lines from Night Owl for sure too.

badbitchcat.gif

#HappyCaturday ............ :bighug: ..Got any Plans.....?

caturday.gif

What are we eating......?

We got meat.......hubby went for a doc appointment and called into the shops on his way home.......

I Think he had fresh meat withdrawls.....coz we hadnt been shopping since before NYE.......:biggrin:...so he got belly pork joint...lamb chops...and pork chops.......:paleo:..he is such a carnivore....he come in swinging a bag with half a stone of meat......

Then he nearly fainted at the bill....:what?:..

I Think my soft NY resolution has to be less lamb...it really is pricing itself outta the market for us...:pass:

View attachment 1658957

#HappyCaturday ............ :bighug: ..Got any Plans.....?

View attachment 1658958

What are we eating......?

We got meat.......hubby went for a doc appointment and called into the shops on his way home.......

I Think he had fresh meat withdrawls.....coz we hadnt been shopping since before NYE.......:biggrin:...so he got belly pork joint...lamb chops...and pork chops.......:paleo:..he is such a carnivore....he come in swinging a bag with half a stone of meat......

Then he nearly fainted at the bill....:what?:..

I Think my soft NY resolution has to be less lamb...it really is pricing itself outta the market for us...:pass:

I think my wife is making meatloaf, which is always good. Its really cold and nasty outside, so some meatloaf and mashed potatoes really warms you up.

I love lamb, but its so expensive here. I've honestly started watching some youtube videos about sheep and goat husbandry, and in a few years I'd like to move to some more land outside of town, and maybe have a few.

Most days aren't that bad. I enjoy what I do, its challenging and I'm paid well. I get to spend my 40 hours a week solving puzzles, and I enjoy it. Have to figure out how to accomplish what the company wants, at the lowest cost, best solution, etc. Make it work with what we have. That sort of thing.

Then @Blue_dreamer ...you are in the Perfect position to point out the inefficiency...cost and time wasting exercise of futility that is your Meeting.

Turn it around on them....suggest something faster and more efficient.......
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif

That takes up much Less of Your time.....:biggrin: ....

I think my wife is making meatloaf, which is always good. Its really cold and nasty outside, so some meatloaf and mashed potatoes really warms you up.

I made a pressure cooker full of chicken soup......:chef:...Comfort food....and when your appetites are off....it is a quick fix..

I love lamb, but its so expensive here. I've honestly started watching some youtube videos about sheep and goat husbandry, and in a few years I'd like to move to some more land outside of town, and maybe have a few.

We have a local sheperdess...with a herd of sheep and goats the we Know are fed on all the Best from the farmers fields around us.
They are well exercised and well fed.
I'm sure...if we asked they would do us a deal on one......but there is just the two of us....:shrug:...

When we mentioned it to our land helper who has worked with them...he said oh Yes.....and you would get it much cheaper if you brought it here and killed/skinned it yourself...........

Yah..................Right..................:crying: .....bit wild west for a couple of lamb chops.........:pass:

@Mossy, if i may ask - is it just to do a journal in “Grow-journal-section” and label/threadmark it as “photoperiod”? With the strain and possible grow-method…

Got a few things to finish up before i start the thread but the seeds are soaked and are in their Seed starter-trays.

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back