Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all......awake and dressed and ready to go to work..........been retired for 12 years and still can't break the habit........coffee's ready.

Afternoon @Buzzard .... :bighug: ... #SharingOne....if you have time on your hands... I'm sure we could find you a job.....:eyebrows:

Just Life ATM @Cerebral Goo ...apart from the patio ...mainly done spring clean and painting here,..so we started spring cleaning the house today..... :biggrin: ...
Net downage..
No laptop...
Mother sick in the UK... so the phone is red hot.... I'm lucky getting quick read.,...:biggrin:

Then when they get here we will have to do Touristy things for a week......:headbang:.... I'm worn out already.....:crying:..

Sounds like you need some :vibes: You got dis!

Afternoon @Frankthetank ....:pass:....did you bring me anything nice to smoke...?
Good morning Auntie, how are you today? :pass: I’ve got an assortment of dabs to choose from, joints of Gorilla Cookies rolled, and canna latte’s :coffee: it’s a real “choose your own adventure” situation over here :rofl::rofl::rofl::bighug:

Good morning Auntie, how are you today? :pass: I’ve got an assortment of dabs to choose from, joints of Gorilla Cookies rolled, and canna latte’s :coffee: it’s a real “choose your own adventure” situation over here :rofl::rofl::rofl::bighug:

Cheers @Frankthetank ....:lildab:... make mine a small one... still got work to do........:biggrin:...

I think...if hubby can motivate himself........ he's got on the Throne with his kindle again.......:biggrin:...and... it has started raining....

Looking for excuses.....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back