Happy Friday @Mossy
:pass: :bighug:
1711114400522.gif

This is my gal Rizzo....
She passed away a while back.....
IMG_20210124_190141187_HDR~2.jpg

...and this is my girl Dizzy..
IMG_20240317_130026335.jpg

...starting to look similar now......s**t!....I haven't looked at a pic of Rizzo for a while now.....I am 😭

...I miss her so much.

Well, yesterday was an interesting day. Yesterday I played medicine man and made deliveries of free cannabis products.

I've sent two packages out by mail and hand-delivered two more to people in need.

The weather absolutely sucked coming going! And therefore the traffic sucked even worse!

I had thought about just mailing the other two also, but I was going to have a little visit with my veteran buddy in Dallas. It was all good in the end. My buddy always tells his kids when I'm coming up and they get excited for some silly reason. His boy, three years old, had played his **** off and was snoring away**** pizza **** **** **** **** With his feet on the back of a love seat and his back in the seats snoring his **** off. The little girl, turn two in December, had just woken up about 5 minutes before I got there and hollerd, Poppy's here! Poppy is what she calls me. Her mom has tried to correct her and she said, No! It's Poppy!

There is hydro shop not too far from his house and I usually go there after a delivery. I got there about 5 minutes for closing and the owner was there for the first time. All I needed was some back wano and some recharge, but he was out of the recharge. Since he was fresh out of recharge he gave me this nice black ball cap advertising some sort of cannabis product I assume. Well he was a grower also, so you know what happened after that! He wanted to know what I've grown and what I have pulling up in the next grow. I have to have a couple of jars of different Rosin and showed him them and told him they were autos. I then let him take a sample!:eyebrows: I think like a lot of old time growers, he didn't know how far autos have progressed. he wanted to know about the strains that I've grown, so I told him and then gave him my email address after telling him about my earthbox method. I left about 40 minutes after closing time!:biggrin:

Despite the absolutely ridiculously horrible weather and traffic, I think it was a good day.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

I was able to share some love and medicine with giving away over 900 milliliters of oil and just shy of three ounces of flower, made a new cannabis acquaintance and showed him that autos are viable and got a free hat!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

At least yesterday made me feel a little bit better over what I found out the previous day.

I found my little Tux yesterday.

:sad:
I thought he had just run off from here because of one of the other cats giving him hell. Yeah, I missed him the first day and went around and looked and hollered for him but couldn't find him. I finally stopped looking for him after 3 or 4 days. Cats do this! They just move on.

I found him in the corner under one of my shelves In the shop. I know his death is all on him. I did call and call quite a few different times several days and got no answer from him. It doesn't help much though. I was definitely way too attached to him! He was the best socialized of all this last batch of cats.

He would always come to me when I called him, no matter what time of day it was. After I thought about it for quite a while, crying about it too, the only thing that made sense to me is that he got bit by a snake and was just not able to answer when I called for him.
Still doesn't help much.

Well, yesterday was an interesting day. Yesterday I played medicine man and made deliveries of free cannabis products.

I've sent two packages out by mail and hand-delivered two more to people in need.

The weather absolutely sucked coming going! And therefore the traffic sucked even worse!

I had thought about just mailing the other two also, but I was going to have a little visit with my veteran buddy in Dallas. It was all good in the end. My buddy always tells his kids when I'm coming up and they get excited for some silly reason. His boy, three years old, had played his **** off and was snoring away**** pizza **** **** **** **** With his feet on the back of a love seat and his back in the seats snoring his **** off. The little girl, turn two in December, had just woken up about 5 minutes before I got there and hollerd, Poppy's here! Poppy is what she calls me. Her mom has tried to correct her and she said, No! It's Poppy!

There is hydro shop not too far from his house and I usually go there after a delivery. I got there about 5 minutes for closing and the owner was there for the first time. All I needed was some back wano and some recharge, but he was out of the recharge. Since he was fresh out of recharge he gave me this nice black ball cap advertising some sort of cannabis product I assume. Well he was a grower also, so you know what happened after that! He wanted to know what I've grown and what I have pulling up in the next grow. I have to have a couple of jars of different Rosin and showed him them and told him they were autos. I then let him take a sample!:eyebrows: I think like a lot of old time growers, he didn't know how far autos have progressed. he wanted to know about the strains that I've grown, so I told him and then gave him my email address after telling him about my earthbox method. I left about 40 minutes after closing time!:biggrin:

Despite the absolutely ridiculously horrible weather and traffic, I think it was a good day.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

I was able to share some love and medicine with giving away over 900 milliliters of oil and just shy of three ounces of flower, made a new cannabis acquaintance and showed him that autos are viable and got a free hat!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

At least yesterday made me feel a little bit better over what I found out the previous day.

I found my little Tux yesterday.

:sad:
I thought he had just run off from here because of one of the other cats giving him hell. Yeah, I missed him the first day and went around and looked and hollered for him but couldn't find him. I finally stopped looking for him after 3 or 4 days. Cats do this! They just move on.

I found him in the corner under one of my shelves In the shop. I know his death is all on him. I did call and call quite a few different times several days and got no answer from him. It doesn't help much though. I was definitely way too attached to him! He was the best socialized of all this last batch of cats.

He would always come to me when I called him, no matter what time of day it was. After I thought about it for quite a while, crying about it too, the only thing that made sense to me is that he got bit by a snake and was just not able to answer when I called for him.
Still doesn't help much.
They do get their way into your heart dude....sorry for your loss.. :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back