Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday, payday, time to take care of the bills and other money stuffs. Just so ya know, I am neuro-divergent as in ADHD with a side of autistic traits, that leaves me with some pretty poor executive function for stuff just like this, bills, etc. I was diagnosed a bit over 4 years ago. It was extremely enlightening, I applied the positive side of my proclivities and researched the crap out of it. I came up with a plan for my financial health. After almost four years I am pleased to announce I have surpassed my goals!!
W00t!
Screenshot 2024-03-15 085315.png

I started below 620!!

I can"t remember the last time I was carded....1976?
Anyways I could buy booze long before I was of age. Probably helped my popularity along with "ahem" other party favors.p
Damn. How did I survive my youth?
Yeah, I was buying beer at about 15 at the earliest. Sure made for some fun rock pit parties with keggers!:eyebrows:

The last time I got carded I was around 24 and an E5 in the Navy. I was home on leave and wanted a pint of Chivas Regal. I handed the guy my military ID because my drivers license was from when I was 17. As long as I was still in the military, my drivers license was still good with my military ID. I knew 'Bubba' would not understand an expired license. Bubba's poor little mind barely could understand that funny green ID card.
I think really the only other time that I've been carted was in Chicago when the drinking age was pretty weird. If you're 18 years old you could only get 3.2 beer!:grrr2:

Guess who got free beer when we went out because he could actually buy real beer! :eyebrows::cools:

Friday, payday, time to take care of the bills and other money stuffs. Just so ya know, I am neuro-divergent as in ADHD with a side of autistic traits, that leaves me with some pretty poor executive function for stuff just like this, bills, etc. I was diagnosed a bit over 4 years ago. It was extremely enlightening, I applied the positive side of my proclivities and researched the crap out of it. I came up with a plan for my financial health. After almost four years I am pleased to announce I have surpassed my goals!!
W00t!
View attachment 1671561

I started below 620!!
That's quite the accomplishment!

Now you have too much credit for your own good!:crying::crying::crying:

At least you're good if you are in the market for a home. With that score you're able to be able to get a low down and a low finance rate. And the best thing about it with the low down and the good credit score, there will be no points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back