Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin @Mossy :toke: :pass: Just my normal routine before I head out to work. 1st rainy night in a while. Didn't want to get up this morning

Yeah......still the same here.....but I'm startin to smell Spring..........:vibe:.......that Normally means we'll get a frost......:crying:

We are sitting warm at night...cloud cover....so we don't put the heater on...then flipping freezing in the morning.........:biggrin:

Yeah......still the same here.....but I'm startin to smell Spring..........:vibe:.......that Normally means we'll get a frost......:crying:

We are sitting warm at night...cloud cover....so we don't put the heater on...then flipping freezing in the morning.........:biggrin:
We've still got snow on the ground. Been around 15-20 at night. Supposed to almost get to 50 today, which is the warmest it's been in a bit so hopefully it melts this snow :woohoo1:

Yeah.......?.............our dog was the same............:gassy1:........

:crying:
Old dogs are like old husbands. You really had to be careful about what you feed them. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Or you can have a Geneva Convention violation of Poison gasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back