Here's to a speedy recovery Pinky :pass:.

We had Club Sandwiches and a salad tonight.
View attachment 1680384

Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Please post no food in #LiveStoners for the next 12 hours...to save Pinky coming through the screen........:pighug:...it could get ugly......

WXmDYp.gif

A mother would have to say........ cough cough..... that is not the nurses being evil..,it is to stop you sicking it back up into your lungs during your operation....so.... don't cheat........:headbang:... but get a friend to bring a large takeaway for when you come around........
Ya but im too skinny to be goin with out food, ill risk the 15 minutes of eat time. :pop:
That would be great if i had friends :crying:

Ya but im too skinny to be goin with out food, ill risk the 15 minutes of eat time. :pop:
That would be great if i had friends :crying:

Aw poor @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug:....

That's what hubby said about me.
When we die..we will have no funeral service.... If he goes first... I'm going to stick some money behind the bar so all him friends get a drink on him...

He says I'll be cheap........coz I've got no friends........:crying:...

Aw poor @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug:....

That's what hubby said about me.
When we die..we will have no funeral service.... If he goes first... I'm going to stick some money behind the bar so all him friends get a drink on him...

He says I'll be cheap........coz I've got no friends........:crying:...
:cheers:

:d5:. Virtual Friends are so much less hassle................:headbang:........ but they can't smuggle some Bud and a burger in..

Did they give you an idea how long you will be in after the op...or is it just wait and see..?.....:pass:

Chorus - sing along ...... good morning vibrations and healing of the nations:zen:

So I nourish it and I cherish it
Until it come to perfection
I build a spliff and take a lift
Oh, I just couldn't resist it
It was a stalk of sensemilla
Nothing but a stalk of sensemilla

I think we can all identify with those words:growing::baked:

Chorus - sing along ...... good morning vibrations and healing of the nations:zen:

So I nourish it and I cherish it
Until it come to perfection
I build a spliff and take a lift
Oh, I just couldn't resist it
It was a stalk of sensemilla
Nothing but a stalk of sensemilla

I think we can all identify with those words:growing::baked:

Morning @Arty Zan :bighug: #SharingOne :pass:

How is your day...?...

Back