dude, that could be any damn thing under that wrapper, SOOOO -> i still don't believe it :nono: :nono: ppp
It’s like a weeks worth of okra in every serving! :rofl:
image.jpg

I’ve never butchered a sirloin before, so I just followed the muscle and sinew lines to butcher it down into individual cuts”…. So this was one of those cuts

so, in other wordz, u stonereyeballed the cow :eek1: ............................................moo 🐄 :mrgreen: ppp

I’m back at the barbecue joint but since its a weekend parents had me get them the prime rib! :eyebrows::headbang:
View attachment 1683176View attachment 1683177View attachment 1683178
Apparently, I got here just in time because I only had two people in front of me in line! I got lucky too because the prime rib they had out was one ugly ass piece that was left but I let it be known that that’s what I wanted so they went to the back and pulled out a fresh prime rib and gave me the first slab off of it! I yet again went weirdo style and got the spiral cut ham! Its off the chain tho! Also its a rare veggie day so i got a big ass order of fried okra too! :eyebrows::woohoo1::rofl:

View attachment 1683179

Kinda like proof of life in a hostsge video i knew someone would wanna see proof of said veggie to believe it! I am going to crumbl tonight for a french toast cookie so had to get some proper nutrition (kinda) 1st! :thumbsup:
why didn’t you get the prime rib? I bet that shit was amazing

fookin spiral ham….
1716070824165.gif

Top Sirloin, I guess. I bought a whole sirloin a while back when they were on sale….. I’ve never butchered a sirloin before, so I just followed the muscle and sinew lines to butcher it down into individual cuts, along with some “tips”…. So this was one of those cuts…. :pass:

so, in other wordz, u stonereyeballed the cow :eek1: ............................................moo 🐄 :mrgreen: ppp
He used it as an excuse to practice his ninja swords! ;) :tang::crying:

1716071022009.gif

Yep… I got high, sharpened the knife and started cutting until I had several things that resembled dinner :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lildab:

mmm, kinda like u have a dog that somewhat "rezemblez" a dog....but is still up for debate..................right-? :coffee: ppp

Back