Morning Kittens. :coffee2: Lazy Sunday planned but pretty sure some work will get done. Wife wants a smoked chicken this evening so am scrambling to get the damn thing thawed out, she may have to wait till tomorrow. Will probably start in on trimming and bagging today so I can get the tent cleaned for the next round. Mandarin Panties taking their time getting above ground but 4 of 5 so far.

Morning Kittens. :coffee2: Lazy Sunday planned but pretty sure some work will get done. Wife wants a smoked chicken this evening so am scrambling to get the damn thing thawed out, she may have to wait till tomorrow. Will probably start in on trimming and bagging today so I can get the tent cleaned for the next round. Mandarin Panties taking their time getting above ground but 4 of 5 so far.
Morning Bill :pass:

Bear Dance

IMG20240428050549.jpg

Got a 5 pack of SS Green Crack dropped in a shot glass this morning to fill the tent out. Should have 3 slots open if all the MP's work out. Got 2 of those in seeder pots for reversing that are up by an inch so far. Any extra GC I have will have to go in the side show.

Back